Dio for Toronto OMSS show June 13, 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Canuck

Freakzoid
Reaction score
ottawaonesixthc.jpg

Dio's ready to go, packing to do, couple of finish trims etc and we're ready to go.
Between work and dio, little spare time. Pvt Snafu, Generel Specific, Jason and Bull all put in a great effort.

Here are some shots of the finished dio, the boys playing around, these are unedited, really. One or two are questionable and.............. ah whatever. Boys with thier toys and GS there were some poses that WILL never ever ever ever ever be photographed.

TODio5012.jpg

TODio5017.jpg

TODio5019.jpg

TODio5026.jpg

TODio5031.jpg

TODio5038.jpg

TODio5047.jpg

TODio5051.jpg

TODio5063.jpg

Johnny Canuck

unreal! on a quick glance I saw Shaun of the Dead, Pamela Voorhees, James Dean, and that dude from Buffy.

just amazing work. i can't imagine the time and effort that put into that.

I don't collect 1/6.. but this is amazing man.. Im lost for words to describe how awesome this dio is!

wow looks amazing!! great job man!! what show is this for??

Toronto Ontario Model Soldiers Society
June 13, 2009 10:00 to 16:00
@ Old Fort York

Refer to the first picture of the first post.

Is that the smoking man driving the Tank thingy ?

Actually all the figures in the tank thingy(Universal Carrier often refered to as a Bren Carrier) are SideShow, Smoking man is the commander/bren gunner and is not actually the driver, Agent Doggat is driving, the WWI French Legionaire is the radio man and Giles is the Vickers gunner.

Thank you for the comments, I'm only part of the effort the Ottawa club is responsible for most of the work. Chris, Shane, Jason and Bull. I only supply the Canadians.

Johnny Canuck

Back