Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Blade-of-the-Moon for information about this artist:hi5:. I have a question on his site I saw several miniature statues and some carved by David Krentz, Jorge Blanco, and everywhere he wrote that only those painted statues, he is also a sculptor?

Martin mostly builds and paints existing models but he can modify and even sculpt some dinosaurs of his own like this guy :

P1020325.jpg

and this one :
P1020072.jpg

Woo Hoo, Just Purchased a Trex VS Tri From Sideshow! Can't wait to get it home!
Bought if from a cool member on the Forums!

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THIS LINE????????!!!!!!!!!

Surely someone has some news? Can't believe this line has fizzled to dead?:(:gah::dunno:thud:
I actually called and Ordered my stego over the phone. I asked if the line was dead, he said certainly not. He said they will release another end of the year. But, could not go into details. He said, sometimes lines slow down, to cater to others for a time. He assured me the line was not dead.

I actually called and Ordered my stego over the phone. I asked if the line was dead, he said certainly not. He said they will release another end of the year. But, could not go into details. He said, sometimes lines slow down, to cater to others for a time. He assured me the line was not dead.

Thanks for the info man.:wave Would have been really disappointed if this line was left for dead.

Now the long wait, but have a feeling that the next release will be their best work yet.:peace

Awesome news! :yess:

So this next piece will be sculpted by Jorge Blanco?....If I remember correctly.

Although I won't rely on sideshow producing new pieces on a regular basis for this line, I'm definitely glad that they haven't killed it.

Awesome news! :yess:

So this next piece will be sculpted by Jorge Blanco?....If I remember correctly.

Although I won't rely on sideshow producing new pieces on a regular basis for this line, I'm definitely glad that they haven't killed it.

Jorge had told me he done at least one other piece for SS so far. So I guess that one could be it. No mention of what it is though.

I wonder if it's releasing end of the year or just being shown ? The Stego was shown in..December ? and is being released about 6 months later. If it's coming in at the end of the year we should here about it over summer. If it's only being shown it would be like the Stego and come out next May/June. So one a year guessers would be right. ;)

I don't mind a slight slack really..especially next year..so many cool pieces coming from different artists ! ;D

I am very curious to see the first fresh photos from USA with Stegosaurus ! This species of dinosaur I think it would be a crazy success! :panic::clap

Last edited:
As long as this line is still alive, we can all hope & dream once again.

I suspect that the next release will truly be something big, bad, & special. Sideshow needs to revive this line with a whole new level of energy, so I suspect they will pull out all the stops, & knock us on our arses. Anything less, I fear the line would truly be terminated.

So come on Sideshow! A 1/15 scale Krentz predator?:impatient::gah:

As long as this line is still alive, we can all hope & dream once again.

I suspect that the next release will truly be something big, bad, & special. Sideshow needs to revive this line with a whole new level of energy, so I suspect they will pull out all the stops, & knock us on our arses. Anything less, I fear the line would truly be terminated.

So come on Sideshow! A 1/15 scale Krentz predator?:impatient::gah:

It´s time for a new predator, after Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus.:pray:

Come to think of it, did'nt someone order the David Krentz 1/50 scale T-rex resin model?

Where are the pics man, where are the pics? :impatient::wink1::wave

Come to think of it, did'nt someone order the David Krentz 1/50 scale T-rex resin model?

Where are the pics man, where are the pics? :impatient::wink1::wave

I ordered the 1/40 Rex..my builder/painter is REALLY busy though with work so no pics yet. Hopefully soon !

I figure if there is a next piece it will be a theropod of some sort or a dromeosaur . I've heard Giganotosaurus talked about a a lot as well as Ceratosaurus.

We haven't had a Diorama in some time either so maybe it will be one of those again ?

Listed as "Coming in the next 30 days" in this week's newsletter.

It has been a long time since I last received a Dinosauria statue from the FedEx guy! Can't wait!! :)

Back