Different Marvel Forums for Hot Toys and Statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolverineUK

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not nearly the 'best there is at what I do'...
Just wondering if there would be any chance of having 2 forums within the Marvel umbrella, one for Statues and one for Hot Toys? Does anyone feel the same? (mind you I may be a little selfish as I only collect the Statues and I suppose lots collect both?) Said in the most friendly of ways :monkey3:peace:wave

We have been asking the mods about this for awhile now. There are probably 3-4 other threads and they have gone no where.

I think it would be nice to have them separate, and with Vbulletin software it is extremely easy to create a new forum, takes about 15 seconds.

I love the fact I can find both HT & SSC threads under 1 forum, adding a sub forum would annoy me b/c it adds more clicking but I'm probably in the minority here. Either way this site rocks :rock

I'm all for a sub forum for hot toys. It would be much easier to navigate and read through what interests you. I think it's a great suggestion.

I'm all for a sub forum for hot toys. It would be much easier to navigate and read through what interests you. I think it's a great suggestion.

I'm with filip on this one. They have a similar step-up on SF and I think it works pretty well, IMO.

I'm with filip on this one. They have a similar step-up on SF and I think it works pretty well, IMO.

Yes. I was just thinking the same thing Chap. I like how organized it is over at SF. It's definitely easier to filter through and find the things that interest you.

I put up a thread sometime ago and ask them to have sub-forum. It's absolutely pain in the @ss to search for things here.

I type in search angelus and I get Angel? Is there even a thread made for CS Moores Angelus?

This site should class threads by Studios / producers like Statue Forum does.

I put up a thread sometime ago and ask them to have sub-forum. It's absolutely pain in the @ss to search for things here.

I type in search angelus and I get Angel? Is there even a thread made for CS Moores Angelus?

I don't think there is, TBH. I haven't seen one.

I think if they were going to change it up they'd of done so already. I agree though it's annoying seeing all the hot toys threads mixed in.

I'm all for a Hot Toys sub forum. It's a hassle having to scan past all the HT thread names looking for new Marvel stuff when I have zero interest in Hot Toys. It seems kind of silly to me, I mean why not have Bowen lumped in? They do Marvel right?

I want to see Sideshow stuff, that's why I come to Sideshow Freaks, I'm not at Hot Toys Freaks. Make a separate sub-forum, it's cleaner, more organized and makes more sense.:lecture

So since last SDCC, nobody posted one thread on Clayburn Moore's Angelus? I find that very hard to believe?

I dont think so. I could be wrong. I do agree with you though about the search function. It can be difficult to use a lot of times.

I'm all for a Hot Toys sub forum. It's a hassle having to scan past all the HT thread names looking for new Marvel stuff when I have zero interest in Hot Toys. It seems kind of silly to me, I mean why not have Bowen lumped in? They do Marvel right?

I want to see Sideshow stuff, that's why I come to Sideshow Freaks, I'm not at Hot Toys Freaks. Make a separate sub-forum, it's cleaner, more organized and makes more sense.:lecture

I agree.must separate sideshow with hot toys!I want to find the hulk comiquette thread and it's 2 pages after cause of the hot toys threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back