1/6 Did Your '89 Batmobile Arrive Damaged?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your '89 Batmobile arrive damaged?

• Yes, my '89 Batmobile arrived damaged.

Votes: 93 42.7%
  • No, my '89 Batmobile arrived without damage.

Votes: 125 57.3%

• Total voters
I think the poll options themselves should include:

NO
YES but Cocoon shields only
YES Car itself has damage

If I got one with the shields alone damaged I wouldn't give a crap since that's staying in the box anyway. I'm only concerned if the car itself is damaged.

i cant speak for myself since i did not buy one. however i can confrim my friends arrived in good shape :dance

Yes so we can turn it into another Big Brother SSF witch hunt. :lol

LoL, privacy. Privacy is an illusion.

The DX02 had names in votes, as do most polls on forums.

Why is it important to put names to the votes?:dunno

Privacy :lecture

Then the question is, what is there to hide? This is a toy/collectible forum, no one wants your social security number. If someone has a damaged Batmobile, why would they want to hide their [forum] identity anyway?

Honestly, I don't think it really matters if it's a private poll or not. If Hot Toys really screwed this up, a few trolls aren't going to make an impact. The results will speak for themselves. I'll be holding my vote until I get mine from AP.

Honestly, I don't think it really matters anyway. If Hot Toys really screwed this up, a few trolls aren't going to make an impact. The results will speak for themselves.

There is no doubt that Hot Toys screwed up on at least a few Batmobiles, just based on the photos that have been posted here. This is by no means a scientific poll, but trolls can skew the results to make the problem look much more widespread than it really is. The results don't speak for themselves if some of the votes are lies.

The thing is, I don't think there are 23 people that even have this yet.

The names should be included if we all want accurate results.

The thing is, I don't think there are 23 people that even have this yet.

The names should be included if we all want accurate results.

Exactly. And if we really wanted to verify, voters/posters would have to post pictures of their damaged or unscathed Batmobiles. You've already posted yours, and plenty of others have posted theirs, both from the damaged and unscathed camps. I haven't gone through the effort to take/host any pictures of mine online yet, but I've got no problem doing that if we redo this thread for the sake of total transparency.

There is no doubt that Hot Toys screwed up on at least a few Batmobiles, just based on the photos that have been posted here. This is by no means a scientific poll, but trolls can skew the results to make the problem look much more widespread than it really is. The results don't speak for themselves if some of the votes are lies.

Then a lot of people have no lives. I hate a lot of things that Hot Toys and Sideshow do, but I hate those things because I have a specific reason. When they do something awesome, I give them the credit they deserve. When they screw stuff up or do stuff that pisses me off, I let it be known here.

some of the early posters especially on the first page should post pictures of their damage so ppl have something of a reference without the need to go through the entire thread as this one certainly will blow up :(

where the hell is hot toys' quality control???? i would think the decline of ANY company is when they stop paying attention to the quality of the product leaving their factory.

where the hell is hot toys' quality control???? i would think the decline of ANY company is when they stop paying attention to the quality of the product leaving their factory.

hmm you have not been around for long w HT? They never stopped paying attention, they never did :p QC has never been their strong suit ;)

Another Hot Toys release. Another damage thread. Talk about a bunch of bull****. HT needs to figure something out here.

Back