Did you order the Endor Rebel Troopers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you getting the Endor Rebel Troopers?

• Yes, I ordered the Bundle...can't wait for deployment!

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Yes, but just one or individually...seperate enlistments.

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Yes, but had to cancel (Budget bill stalled..Lack of interest in that war)

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • No, wasn't interested. Waiting for next campaign...

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • No, I'll get them later somewhere else...

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The Endor Trooper notices are starting to show up...

With all the recent chatter around here about cancelling these guys, for whatever reason, tight funds, lack of interest, etc) I was curious about how many regular freaks are actually getting them now...

HELL YES!!!!

If I want HOT TOYS I buy SIDESHOW!!! :D :p

I'm hoping to have them early next week. Along with the Medicom Clone which I'm gonna have Josh customize for me into a 501st. I used my RP on it and got it cheap. :)

I only ordered one, the infantry guy. I swear this like the tenth time I've had to type about this :rolleyes:

Well... at least this tenth time didn't contain the words "Boba Fett", "Plastic" "PVC" or "Polystone" :lol

Still no shipping notice yet. :monkey2 I can't imagine it would take more than one guy more than an hour to pack and ship all ten orders. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
Along with the Medicom Clone which I'm gonna have Josh customize for me into a 501st. I used my RP on it and got it cheap. :)

I thought you couldn't redeem RPs on imported figures (Medicom, Hot Toys, etc.)???

Ordered the bundle, but felt it wasn't worth the price, so I canceled. I think SS should come up with more figures from the SW line that people actually want. Up until this bundle, I had secured all the SW Exclusives in the 1/6 line. The Endor rebels remind me of my old GI Joes, except the Joes are actually worth the price today. I don't feel these will ever we worth the high cost.

Ordered.... Cancelled.... Thought about going back on the wait list recently... Looked at them... Thought better about it... Happy not to have ordered them...

Yes, but canceled due to lack of interest in these guys.

Last edited:
King Darkness said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Only from Josh.

I try. :rotfl :rotfl

In all seriousness I am looking forward to these. Are they my most exciting figures ever. No, they're not but I am looking forward to them and feel they are worth the cost. They're no more boring than the guys at the beginning of ANH would be IMO.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I thought you couldn't redeem RPs on imported figures (Medicom, Hot Toys, etc.)???

It let me last night and it may have cause it's in stock. That's not to say they won't be taken off later.

No I didn't order them... only because there's no Ewoks to go with them... I'm serious!!!!

Now make a trooper pack of almost any other soldiers then I'm all over them!

Hoth anyone?

creature4000 said:
No I didn't order them... only because there's no Ewoks to go with them... I'm serious!!!!

Now make a trooper pack of almost any other soldiers then I'm all over them!

Hoth anyone?

Hoth would be my least intrested rebels. Maybe its just because I don't like the cold. Snow trooper are awesome though.

Back