did you order red hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you are ordering red hulk?

• Total voters

MachineGunMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
As an effort to gauge interest and possible edition size, i would like to see how many of us ordered the red hulk comiquette.

No. Red Hulk should have long pant and no eyebrows. This is a total fail attempt from SS.

Dude what gives with you?? First you claim these are all fakes, then you claim they cannot be bought by anyone in the usa, then you just want to claim that they suck.. I seen a red hulk custom in your collection without long pants apparently you want to be the only person with a sideshow red hulk is my only guess not trying to be rude but just stating the obvious.

Dude what gives with you?? First you claim these are all fakes, then you claim they cannot be bought by anyone in the usa, then you just want to claim that they suck.. I seen a red hulk custom in your collection without long pants apparently you want to be the only person with a sideshow red hulk is my only guess not trying to be rude but just stating the obvious.

I admit that i jump to early conclusion that it is a fake after checking the SS website and no information about it. Atleast, i realize my conversion is off so send it back to correct the long pant and sand off the eyebrows. Unlike others already put their deposit down for this new piece and realize the its a big failure. Lose deposit or have a piece of failure.

Try to point out the facts so other members could think twice before ordering it.

Btw, there are 3 red hulk conversion out there by different collectors.

Last edited:
^^^ I still think it looks good. At least SSC changed the hair vs having it just a repaint.
Repaint? It will looks more accurate when the eyebrows gone.

dwc1g9.jpg

Last edited:
1/4 scale only here!

Im normally in this camp as well but i had the green comiquette and its pretty dang massive so in the case 1/5 doesnt really bother me too much... only other 1/5 with the same school of thought for me is punisher another Olivetti gem.

I actually came to like the Red Hulk after following his own book through his joining the Avengers but this doesn't really personify him. I prefer more of the McGuinnessy style but even if you look at the different artists that have tackled him, he doesn't look like a Red Hulk, there are subtle differences in their physiology that isn't really represented here. I'm passing to hopefully get a better done 1:4 PF in the future.

Not a iconic enough Hulk to make it to my collection unfortunately, but it looks really cool.

Wow a total of 11 so far that are interested in this... ALOT less then i anticipated by this time, depending on how sideshow handles this either not many will be made or it will be available for quite some time. Probably too early to tell but fun to speculate.

Back