did you love or hate the last jedi?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you love or hate the last jedi

• LOVED IT

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • HATED IT

Votes: 75 59.5%

• Total voters
Two of the most passionate YouTube reviews against TLJ that I saw were from people in their 20's and I'm in my 40's and absolutely hated TLJ. I bet an age study would be all over the place. Still would be interesting though.

And, not for a lack of poles but I'd be curious to know what the most popular reason for the hate would be.

Yeah I have seen all kinds of age ranges for people who loved it and for people who hated it.

As for the most "popular" reason for hating it... Pretty sure the portrayal of Luke and his lack of involvement action-wise would be way up there for a lot of people.
Then you've got Snoke's fate, the lack of explanation for Rey's powers, the Leia scene, Finn/Rose story arc, the heavy handed messages, etc... In no particular order.

most "popular" reason for hating it:

The force awakens raised a lot of questions and it teased some cool things to come. It made fans speculate for two years on what the answers are.

The most common complaint from every video has to do with how this movie ignored what JJ set up in force awakens

It feels like the most popular reason for loving it is "I don't care"

There's a lot of people who mentioned that they actually liked the humor in it and that they didn't mind what RJ did with Luke's character and they really enjoyed the action sequences. I can't wrap my mind around the 9 and 10 outa 10 scores though but there's no accounting for taste.

Yeah I have seen all kinds of age ranges for people who loved it and for people who hated it.

As for the most "popular" reason for hating it... Pretty sure the portrayal of Luke and his lack of involvement action-wise would be way up there for a lot of people.
Then you've got Snoke's fate, the lack of explanation for Rey's powers, the Leia scene, Finn/Rose story arc, the heavy handed messages, etc... In no particular order.

most "popular" reason for hating it:

The force awakens raised a lot of questions and it teased some cool things to come. It made fans speculate for two years on what the answers are.

The most common complaint from every video has to do with how this movie ignored what JJ set up in force awakens

Mine was that, crows. They either ignored or appeared to just not care about the build up that TFA laid out. It wasn't that the movie didn't fulfill my every fan expectation. It's that it didn't do anything to purposefully continue TFA, regardless of what I thought might happen.

The humor was way overused too. Star Wars has been 80% serious and 20% humor to me, good mix, RO maybe being 90/10. TLJ was flipped in this department and that fact hit me about 5 minutes in. But when Luke tossed his father's saber over his shoulder the way he did, that pretty much set the tone for the whole movie for me.

Back