DID WWI Grenadier 6th Sturmbataillion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the biggest problems is that the helmet looks like a 1935 helmet with the lugs. Not the right size. These figures from DiD look as though they are rehashes of the SideShow WW1 series called Bayonets and Barbed Wire. I'm not bashing DiD, however I wish they would use more imagination and historical accuracy.

One of the biggest problems is that the helmet looks like a 1935 helmet with the lugs. Not the right size. These figures from DiD look as though they are rehashes of the SideShow WW1 series called Bayonets and Barbed Wire. I'm not bashing DiD, however I wish they would use more imagination and historical accuracy.

I think the figure looks great. The lugs on the hlemet look accurate to me according to the 1917 helmet design.

185.1L.jpg

I am happy with all four WWI releases thus far. You are correct about them following in Sideshow's footsteps. I am still hoping for a US Marine or Army infantry.

The more I look at the figure the more I like it. I guess after looking at the Time Walker/Cal Tek WW1 Imperial German figure I began to compair the two, and thought all the other 1/6th should be of the same quality as the Cal Tek. I should be greatful that DiD has took a chance to produce this line.

The helmet is actually the worse part of the figure. The shape and lug/vent placement is off

Do you have any pictures to back this up because from every 1917 helmet I have looked at they are spot on for were they should be and what they should look like.

DiD has just released a information that states that the helmet has been corrected and will be issued with the figure. Great job listening DiD.

did-d10014-new4.jpg

Ok after looking at that picture I can now see what you guys are talking about when you said the lugs were incorrect. I am glad they fixed it at least and will most likely pick this guy up.

Back