Did Ralf Krakow Poland 1943 'Ralph Finnes' from Schindler's List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would really like to see DiD do Liam Neeson as Oscar Schindler to go with this. Another instant buy.

Watched Schindler's List last night -been meaning to anyways. Why Neeson and Finnes didn't win Oscars is beyond me. Not that it needs to, it's an incredible film! One of Spielberg's best.

Watched Schindler's List last night -been meaning to anyways. Why Neeson and Finnes didn't win Oscars is beyond me. Not that it needs to, it's an incredible film! One of Spielberg's best.

Because Neeson went up against the Academy poster boy Tom Hanks and Finnes lost to a sympathy oscar for Tommy Lee Jones after he got snubbed by the Academy for his performance in JFK (that year they gave it to Jack Palance for City Slickers).

That would do it. Now Finnes has a sweet figure and Palance doesn't.

I think I might be about the only here that owns that figure. I'm a huge Spielberg fan. I'm glad to own it, as part of my Spielberg WWII trio

picture.php

picture.php

I proudly own this figure as well. he's awesome, great likeness and detail. I'm surprised someone hasn't put out a 'Schindler' 1:6 figure by now.

Back