DID K80090 "Winston Churchill"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some big ol' hands. And I hope that picture of him with the V sign the wrong way around was ironic. Very rude guesture over here.

Anyway, I will almost certainly be getting him. I'll bet Schleich or someone similar does a 1:6 bulldog.

Oh, and just read that Churchill tended to own cats, not dogs, including a ginger cat called Jock. The only dog mentioned was a black poodle, called Rufus. A black poodle might not have the same visual impact as a great big bulldog, though. :)

churchill-combo.jpg

The first one is for the home team, the second one is for Adolf.

churchill-combo.jpg

The first one is for the home team, the second one is for Adolf.

:lol
People and their non North America gesturing insults... :dunno

all kidding aside..I'd get nothing but strange looks if I tried to insult someone with the 2 fingered salute.

3R made a Stalin.
Nope. The Stalins were done by King Toys, and...someone else. Not 3R.

some of his accessories cant wait to pic up on ebay
Yup. I'll have the fatsuit and the black suit for a civvy Goring. That 3R shouting head is insanely good.
Churchill's topper might come in handy too, if I decide to bash my Chamberlain in his morning suit, as well as his appeasement outfit.

I don't think anyone in SE Asia is carrying this yet. All my go-to sites have a 'July' in-stock date, but that invariably means 'late July' or 'August' or...

I love this figure. It has it's shortcomings but overall it's a solid portrait. I've been wanting Churchill in my collection since I started out, so I'm really happy to finally have him.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this guy. It's a little different from my movie character collection, but the figure is awesome and you cannot beat that price.

I think he would go great with this FDR:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SCU10000&mode=retail

Has anyone heard of that company before? Or does that figure have a thread yet?

Anyway, the pair together would be amazing.

I was pleasent surprised when had it in heand.In life likness is better as in promo pics-specially cigare head.Clothes are very well done.Really funkcional buttons for west, blaser and overcoat are amazing.Also nice accessorie set.Exept little scruve of microphone which is to short to be in.But i am really happy to have this figure.It's bit bigger and taller as ht or custom 1/6-is it always with DID production?Bet here it stay on my shelf and i'm proud of him;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Back