DID K80090 "Winston Churchill"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Definitely one of the most well-crafted figures (based on non-fictional persons) ever created. Can't wait to see more offerings from DID.

Now I'm a bit bummed that I didn't bite on Hitler when he came out the last time, 'cause I couldn't work out how to display it in an unambiguously historical way. I could see a display with these two together.

Now I'm a bit bummed that I didn't bite on Hitler when he came out the last time, 'cause I couldn't work out how to display it in an unambiguously historical way. I could see a display with these two together.

Hitler didn't look this good, so hopefully they'll eventually remake him.

Hitler didn't look this good, so hopefully they'll eventually remake him.

They have done the 1945 version twice already, so it could happen. I'm not as bummed not to have Hitler as I am excited to finally have Churchill though :)

if it's a standard figure with a 'fatsuit' overtop.. I think I might need to get down on the fat suit for a kitbash project of my own!

The more I look at this figure the more I want to have a display of the leaders during WW2. Going to have to set aside some money for this figure but would love to have him and a FDR which I hope DID will make.

I wonder if DID's "TO DO" list something like this?

ALLIES:

Bradley
Churchill
Eisenhower
FDR
Nimitz
MacArthur
Patton
Stalin
Truman

AXIS:

Hitler
Mussolini
Rommel
Tojo
Yamamoto

Last edited:
Was hoping he would have the victory hand. Looks fantastic. Would be great to see a 1/6 scale FDR to go with him with wheelchair. I have seen a 1/6 scale Stalin somewhere, but no idea who made him.

The stalin set was made by king's toys. Headplay also made a stalin hs. There's another company who also did a stalin hs but i forgot what brand.

Totally want this figure for the accessories. I really want the pocket square, cane, cigars and the fat suit for a project in the works...

Repost from OSW - not sure on how easily acquired this will be, but I'd love to have this exclusive:

NAME: "Winston Churchill"
ITEM NO: K80090E
AVAILABLE ON: End of April 2013
Highly detailed wood & metal machine gun!
Churchill's symbolic Bulldog!

TWO Super Realistic Headsculpts included!

TitleCEB.jpg

_MG_2024.jpg

_MG_1954.jpg

_MG_1993.jpg

_MG_2036.jpg

_MG_2182.jpg

_MG_2187.jpg

_MG_2065.jpg

_MG_2035.jpg

_MG_20361.jpg

Is this the same figure? The sculpt looks different from the one shown in the first set of pictures at the start of the thread.

Back