Did I just get it in my back door? Stealth Irom Man issue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complaining about not getting reward points....of all things to bit ch about. Just be thankful you were able to order one geeze!

$15 is just a drop in the ocean, there are a load of people who missed out for one reason or another, and the Stealths turned up on Evil-bay almost as soon as they sold out from Sideshow.

So bend over and take it like Chuck Norris.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Honestly I think this is a valid complaint. With the exception that Sideshow has made it clear that phone orders will not count. I don't get why they cant. I still dont get why I can't use my gift card and points together other than the fact that they want some sort of payment. This is business my friend. Sorry! America America the beatiful. God shed his grace on thee! :monkey3

Yeah, who does Sideshow think they are giving us money in the form of rewards points and gift cards and then limiting how we can use them!

This Stealth Iron Man piece sure has caused a lot of headaches.

First, people complained about the ES...

Second, people complained cause they missed out...

...and now someone is complaining cause they didn't get reward points!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jeesh...Sideshow can't do anything right.:rolleyes:

This Stealth Iron Man piece sure has caused a lot of headaches.

First, people complained about the ES...

Second, people complained cause they missed out...

...and now someone is complaining cause they didn't get reward points!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jeesh...Sideshow can't do anything right.:rolleyes:

I really wasn't complaining, I simply asked a question to see what people thought of the situation. I was online trying to order but because of the delays I picked up the phone. I was trying to order online the entire time I was on the phone and whichever one I got first was the one I was going to go with. That happened to be the phone order.

Trust me, if I'm going to *****, it'll be about my woman not giving it up because she is sad over the way Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ended!!!

Back