DID / Hot Toys figures and head swapping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadaclone

Outstanding Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
Reaction score
Hey,

New the 1/6 "customizing" world, and with the great new head scuplts coming from Hot Toys, and new DID figures with clothing and outfits, I am thinking of trying a custom piece. It would involve putting a Hot Toys head on a DID figure, to be more specific the MI6 figure. I love the Tuxedo.

I saw the DID figure has a no "ball" head attachment, the neck without the head is a flat disc type. Is that the kind of attachment that the Hot Toys Red Skull came with...the neck joint that "coverts"?

Any help or info anyone could provide would be great!

I attached an image od the DID body with neck "area"

The blue tux is available on ebay seperate I've seen, or try ebay look up pop toys the have decent suits and I think a tux, let me know

I saw loose tuxs on Ebay...but then I have to buy a TTM body to go with it....IF the DID and Hot Toys can be used together, I get body and suit complete for low price and then add the HT head to finish him.

I don't have a DiD body, but I think they're fairly close to the Hot Toys neck posts. If it's a little loose, you can wrap the neck pin with some paper to bulk it up before putting the HT head over. Some people do it with blue tack or hot glue also. Personally I prefer using just tissue paper so it's not too permanent and you can replace the head if needed.

Back