DID - Chicago Gangster 1930 John Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My purvis is patiently waiting for dillingers arrival.
e4ata9ur.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Awesome Purvis.
Clothes recipe...now!

Got dillinger today and he's way better than I expected! Looks like depp when the shadows hit his face. The hat is crap and I find it impossible to get the pocket watch on. Only 2 flaws and maybe the cheap body. But this guy, man. So happy!
e5y8ypyq.jpg

And so is purvis lol

Finally got the pocket watch on! Was totally bummed when I noticed the right collar of his shirt is way longer than the left! Anyone else have this problem? I'm also thinking of changing the body to make the clothes just a bit better but it's great to begin with.
qe4e8y5y.jpg
hudeju7u.jpg

That collar is jacked up. You have to change that out or get a replacement stat. Such a great figure that looks real quality, but things like that can really piss you off.

Looks great man! I got mine today as well and I love it! The paint apps are great on the head sculpt. The hands on mine have seam lines which seem kind of cheap but otherwise I'm really happy with it. I agree with the quality of the hat. Mine is already frayed on one edge, but the fit is much better than I thought. Just need to make some decals for a stand for him now

Yea not looking forward to taking off the vest and tie to replace the shirt. I also have the seam lines on the hands, but I could live with that one lol

Ahh I see that (about the shirt collar). That sucks man. Mine isn't perfect either as I just tried to up the long clip in the tommy gun and it only slides on half way :( going to have to see about sanding it a bit this weekend to get it to fit properly

Ahh I see that (about the shirt collar). That sucks man. Mine isn't perfect either as I just tried to up the long clip in the tommy gun and it only slides on half way :( going to have to see about sanding it a bit this weekend to get it to fit properly

Dam, sorry to hear. I haven't even take the tommy gun out of the case yet. Atleast it's something you can fix. This shirt is going to be a hassle lol. Do you plan to change the body?

The collar was an easy fix. Just had to roll it in a bit and make a new crease or fold. I modded the back strap of the coat to make it fit tighter. And I got his new shoes today. They look perfect and I'm so happy with him now. I might steam his pants to get out the wrinkles, but that's about it!
4a2yje2e.jpg

Dam, sorry to hear. I haven't even take the tommy gun out of the case yet. Atleast it's something you can fix. This shirt is going to be a hassle lol. Do you plan to change the body?

I don't plan on changing the body but I do plan on getting new gloved and bare hands.

Glad you got the collar sorted. I started to think that maybe it was a futzing thing and the folks who put it together just didn't do it properly or something. The shoes look great man! :clap I'm waiting for the finish to dry on my pair. I also just made the decal. Just got put it on the stand once it dries as well.

Only thing I'm really looking for is the Headplay Dillinger sculpt. Only place I seem to find them is on ebay and, as you know I don't have paypal so hoping someone on the boards may have one to sell :pray:

Back