Did anyone get the NECA Remake mask from TRU?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt think TRU would even carry stuff like this

TRU will be carrying a lot of stuff they didn't in the past just to stay alive. You know when you would walk in to TRU and they have a huge display for whatever the latest toy craze is? (ie: Star Wars, Transformers, Hannah Montana) At mine, they replaced that whole area with diapers and paper towels. :monkey2

Also, they no longer sell children's clothing, only baby clothes. :monkey2

On the bright side, they do seem to be catering to the adult consumer a bit more by stocking Watchmen stuff as well as items like this Jason mask.

For better or worse, there is major restructuring going on at TRU.

I picked this guy up just a few minuets ago and its freaking awesome. Still I'm going to rough it up some so it looks more like the movie.

TRU will be carrying a lot of stuff they didn't in the past just to stay alive. You know when you would walk in to TRU and they have a huge display for whatever the latest toy craze is? (ie: Star Wars, Transformers, Hannah Montana) At mine, they replaced that whole area with diapers and paper towels. :monkey2

Also, they no longer sell children's clothing, only baby clothes. :monkey2

On the bright side, they do seem to be catering to the adult consumer a bit more by stocking Watchmen stuff as well as items like this Jason mask.

For better or worse, there is major restructuring going on at TRU.

Yeah, when I went in there today they have made an entire isle for NECA/McFarlane stuff. I'm really pleased with this because they usually have these kinds of figures cheaper than places like Spencer’s Gifts.

Here is the mask with the new straps/snaps weathered...

DSCN5594.jpg

DSCN5597.jpg

DSCN5598.jpg

DSCN5599.jpg

DSCN5600.jpg

DSCN5601.jpg

You did an amazing job on that! Those chevrons look so much more accurate. How did you change the straps and get those snaps on there?

Thanks guys! I got the straps and snaps from Frightstuff, and just weathered and attached them... they are much more comfortable and nice looking. Adjustable as well. :rock

Back