Did anyone ever make a "Blondie"-Clint Eastwood figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been wanting to buy the H2-Blondie head for some time now, but was wondering what other parts could be used to create a accurate 1/6 Blondie from The Good the bad and the ugly... Did anyone here ever started a similar project?

I've been wanting to buy the H2-Blondie head for some time now, but was wondering what other parts could be used to create a accurate 1/6 Blondie from The Good the bad and the ugly... Did anyone here ever started a similar project?

This is something that's been at the top of my wants list for many years, too. Actually I want all three characters from TGTBATU. I guess you could say I started a "project", but because of so much else going on, I haven't gotten much farther than doing some sketches of their costumes and gear, and gathering a few odds and ends.

The head sculpts was obviously a big obstacle, but then I heard that H2 already made Tuco and Angel Eyes! Their Eastwood head looks like it would do very nicely for Blondie, or any of Clint's "man with no name" characters, for that matter, even Josey Wales.

So the sculpts are there, you'd basically just need their costumes, gear and weapons. Tuco wouldn't even need a gunbelt. By the end of the movie he carried his pistola on a cord around his neck and just stuck it in his pants pocket, the spaz! :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Anyway, maybe the best approach would be to see how many other Freaks are interested. If you got enough people on board, it could be a collaborative effort, and maybe then someone could be commissioned to make the costumes and other stuff. What do you think?

This is something that's been at the top of my wants list for many years, too. Actually I want all three characters from TGTBATU. I guess you could say I started a "project", but because of so much else going on, I haven't gotten much farther than doing some sketches of their costumes and gear, and gathering a few odds and ends.

The head sculpts was obviously a big obstacle, but then I heard that H2 already made Tuco and Angel Eyes! Their Eastwood head looks like it would do very nicely for Blondie, or any of Clint's "man with no name" characters, for that matter, even Josey Wales.

So the sculpts are there, you'd basically just need their costumes, gear and weapons. Tuco wouldn't even need a gunbelt. By the end of the movie he carried his pistola on a cord around his neck and just stuck it in his pants pocket, the spaz! :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Anyway, maybe the best approach would be to see how many other Freaks are interested. If you got enough people on board, it could be a collaborative effort, and maybe then someone could be commissioned to make the costumes and other stuff. What do you think?

Yeah, that's a good idea!! But who could be commissioned for such a project?

Yeah, that's a good idea!! But who could be commissioned for such a project?

Well, that is something we'd likely need to explore. With all the other special projects that have met with such great success on the board lately, I doubt this one would be any less likely of coming together PDQ, if we managed to get enough people on board. Let's see if this thread generates a bit more interest, and then talk about making a new thread for a TGTBATU custom figure project! :cool: :D

Frontline's Head new sculpt isn't on their website. You'll have to email Lonnie directly to get it, but it's dead-on with the cigar, hat and all.

The perfect shirt is one of the old GI Joe sailor denim shirts...a good vest is from the sh#$ty Yamato Clint Eastwood figure, and the pants are pretty much easy to find. If you're going for a quality gunbelt, check this guy out:

https://stevostoys.com/

Top-notch stuff there.

The pancho is the tricky part, but I lucked out and bagged a custom-made job on Ebay that no one else was aware of I guess, because it went for way less than it was worth.

Apparently there's also an Ebayseller with the name 'sixicecubes' that makes all kinds of different custom 1/6 figures. He also does a Blondie and Josey Wales.
Some pictures to inspire us :D

Thanks for the info man! I was just about to try and put together a DA style creepy western figure... was worried I wouldn't be able to find some of the parts!

That guys stuff is AMAZING, will be ordering a whole bunch of stuff from there for sure.

Thanks for the info man! I was just about to try and put together a DA style creepy western figure... was worried I wouldn't be able to find some of the parts!

That guys stuff is AMAZING, will be ordering a whole bunch of stuff from there for sure.

No problem, DA. Looking forward to seeing your creepy cowboy! :rock

That guy indeed has some cool stuff, be the prices some people will pay for them...:google
From time to time he sells this really crappy Conan figure that goes up to like 500$!! Makes me think about perfecting my own Conan a bit more and start mass producing him :lol

Yeah, I think I have seen his Conan... kinda rough. I'm still trying to locate a nice sizable and paintable body for my own Conan custom that has been in development hell for the past year or so...

Hope to find something one day, I really want to finish that figure. :rock

So, maybe we should indeed create a list for a group commission for a Blondie outfit if enough people are interested? Should this be posted over at the General Movie/tv-section?

Yeah, I think I have seen his Conan... kinda rough. I'm still trying to locate a nice sizable and paintable body for my own Conan custom that has been in development hell for the past year or so...

Hope to find something one day, I really want to finish that figure. :rock

i know, my conan is still a work in progress as well. LV cranked his out pretty fast and i think it looks great. my stuff seems to take forever because i get stuck on a way i want to do it, shipping on parts, other pressing matters, etc etc.......but eventually they get done.

That guy indeed has some cool stuff, be the prices some people will pay for them...:google
From time to time he sells this really crappy Conan figure that goes up to like 500$!! Makes me think about perfecting my own Conan a bit more and start mass producing him :lol

Yeah, and I know it ain't that dude's fault but you almost hate him for getting that much bread for such a crap figure :lol

I don't know what some of these cats are thinking...

Thought I'd post some reference pictures of the most hard to find parts: the sheepskin vest and the poncho (actually they're mostly replica's from other people):

One more of a vest....

And
- a shot of the gunbelt (check out https://stevostoys.com/toys-page3.htm)

- a shot of the boots (probably newline miniatures will have a similar pair of boots)

- a shot of the shirt and scarf (I'm still looking for a good blue-white pin-striped shirt, no ideas yet...)

Back