• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Diamond Select Army of Darkness 10th Anniversary statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Skutto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling my statue of Ash from the movie Army of Darkness, sculpted as 3D representation of the image seen on the
movie's poster. The statue was produced by Diamond Select for the movie's 10th anniversary, and was limited to only 1993
worldwide (the year of the movie's release). This is #424/1993. Asking $300 US.

The statue is made of polystone resin and stands an impressive 12 inches tall by 16 inches wide by 10 inches deep. It was
sculpted by Gabriel Marquez and is quite possibly the most stunning piece of Army of Darkness memorabilia produced to
date. It depicts Ash ready for battle, standing atop a base of rubble and car parts, while his love interest, Sheila, clings
to his leg. Two deadites approach him from the front, while three mini-Ashes attempt to stab him in the foot with a fork.
Unlike 3D movie posters, this is not just a flat surface with slightly raised elements to mimic 3 dimensions - this statue is
fully sculpted and looks fantastic from every angle.

The box shows some signs of shelf wear, but the statue itself has never even been on display. It was inspected for
damage and I am happy to report that it is in perfect condition.

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs and I ship worldwide. Insurance and tracking is included for North American
shipments, but will cost extra for overseas. Note that international shipping will be via ground (i.e. by boat), and can take
anywhere from 6-8 weeks to arrive. 2 week shipping is available via air, but will cost roughly twice as much as ground.

Last edited:
if i had the funds i'll buy it its rare to this for sale awesome piece

Back