DIABLO III where are you???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless1

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any new pics of DIABLO III? It have been up since last year and there no new color pics, no edition size and no release date. I would cancel but I am hoping it is turns out to be as impressive as STACRAFT.

Blizzard is making this, so it will be out when they feel like it. (as always).

Edit: Ohhhhh. Diablo III:The Collectible, not Diablo III: The Game.

*slinks away*

Last edited:
i wanted this months ago, and cancelled it. nothing changes on it. and have no idea when it is suppose to ship, or when it will ship.

Im going to hold on to my order at least until I see paint.
have no idea what its even for, but it doesnt matter cause its a bad ass sculpt IMO ... :monkey1

Saw the gameplay a couple of months ago, but I never ever know when the game will come out. I remember playing Diablo II LOD religiously in the past, but I think it's just taken too long for 3 to come out. I know there have been financial problems and companies buying and selling the rights, but I think people will lose interest.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mK79i8hxmQU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mK79i8hxmQU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I remember D2 LOD being the reason why I barely made it to high school, countless parent conferences, I had no girlfriend, never got laid, I had no friends (only mephisto bot, and the korean gamers online), I had 56k modem, I had no christmas, I had no halloween, became obese (because of countless cow levels), and my vocabulary was limited to SOJ, TRADE, DUPE, PK.

Would I play diablo III? heck yea I see no reason why not to.

I remember D2 LOD being the reason why I barely made it to high school, countless parent conferences, I had no girlfriend, never got laid, I had no friends (only mephisto bot, and the korean gamers online), I had 56k modem, I had no christmas, I had no halloween, became obese (because of countless cow levels), and my vocabulary was limited to SOJ, TRADE, DUPE, PK.

Would I play diablo III? heck yea I see no reason why not to.

That was also my high school life. I would also go on Mephisto and Baal runs. I loved if when I would join a game with 5 other people in it, usually they would be in the 1st or 2nd act. Would make sure they were on that act, sneak to Act 3 and kill Mephisto and jack his loot, which would be better because of the difficulty being higher. OH, I loved me some Diablo 2.

That was also my high school life. I would also go on Mephisto and Baal runs. I loved if when I would join a game with 5 other people in it, usually they would be in the 1st or 2nd act. Would make sure they were on that act, sneak to Act 3 and kill Mephisto and jack his loot, which would be better because of the difficulty being higher. OH, I loved me some Diablo 2.

HAHA i remember that, totally ruin their quest. Aso when the new patch came out, you can kill diablo and game would end.

So did I, If so that's great because I don't feel like having to do any upgrades to my computer.

Agreed, I was a big fan of Diablo II but I'm using a Mac now so if it was PC only, I wouldn't have bought it. Not only because of the Mac but I wouldn't want to spend any money on my PC to bring it up to current gaming standards either.

Back