DHAVAL's Collection Latest Acquisition Updates** Wolverine VS Ninja Custom**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DHAVAL's Collection

Congratulations Dhaval. Finally you have the enterbay Joker. What you think. The joker can mix well with sideshows PF's and maquettes??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes we can mix well with SS PF's but i prefer statues over this coz making different pose is so difficult for me :gah: n plastic body inside feels cheap...... head sculpt is good so if u r joker fan go a head ...... i will get only specific EB 1/4 figures.... i have ordered EB BD T-800 ........

Congrats on Joker and boy are you in for a treat when your BD T800 gets there. If you're struggling for poses then just copy a pose you like from people that post on this forum or search google for a pose you like. :)

Congrats on Joker and boy are you in for a treat when your BD T800 gets there. If you're struggling for poses then just copy a pose you like from people that post on this forum or search google for a pose you like. :)

thanks bro.... there r lots of great articulated fig collectors here n they do awesome poses ..... i m copying all good pose from EB joker thread n try to do some of them .... :hi5: ......for BD T-800 lots of close freinds who recd it saying its badass fig likeness of arnie captured very well so i m excited for it :)

Hey Dhaval, congrats on the Joker figure my friend. As a massive fan and owner of a few Enterbay figures myself, i can only recommend them as being some of the best pieces in my collection, especially both versions of the T-800! So i hope the Joker isnt your last 1/4 figure in your collection as i truly believe that these 1/4 figures are the future of high end collectibles and will only get better!

Finally we get to see your collection DHAVAL...:clap

Very nice, subscribed!

there r so many statues n figures i didnt clicked so soon i m making display shelves then u will able to see whole collection bro.

WOW Dhaval that's a truly AMAZING collection! :clap:clap:clap:clap How could I've missed this thread?? :slap

Do you keep everything on display? I don't see a dedicated display area.

Awesome collection bro !! Now please start thinking about the display :)

Well after long time I m posting here r my collection updates

Wolf Predator Legendary Scale

IMG_2823_zps4ce6feb6.jpg

Love that Deadpool man !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back