dexters Star Wars room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very nice!

Dexter, excuse me if this has been asked already... How did you make those display stands, for example, the ones for the At At, Jabba, Rancor, and MF? Did you make them yourself? The Rancor looks outstanding! I like them all actually!

Very very nice!

Dexter, excuse me if this has been asked already... How did you make those display stands, for example, the ones for the At At, Jabba, Rancor, and MF? Did you make them yourself? The Rancor looks outstanding! I like them all actually!

Hi,i had make the texture with Fermacell Joint Filler (Jabba and Salacious display),and painted it with a normal wall paint (white and sand)than i make a mixture with thinner,"artist"oil paint,and some drops darkbrown or brown from revell(but not to much paint and oil paint,because when you need some darker places on your creation you have a problem).All with a big brush and a drapery (you can smear over the texture when it look to dark - but hurry up because it's drying very fast).When you don't like it than paint it again with the normal white and sand paint,and make it over again (thrust me,i know whereof i speak ).Hope it helps.
Rancor display is complete metal.

Very nice, the hoth displays look great, a real winter feel to them. And Jabba is awsome, keep up the good work.

Case for the Probe Droid arrived last week:

dsci0138.jpg

thank's for looking !!!

I really want one of those Probe Droids, but I heard there have been some showing up broken. Plus, I haven't found a US vendor with these. I don't want to buy one off eBay either.

I really want one of those Probe Droids, but I heard there have been some showing up broken. Plus, I haven't found a US vendor with these. I don't want to buy one off eBay either.

Many Probe's are delivered here in germany,and i never hear about that something was broken.

Back