Dexter Jettster, he should be made.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter best SW character ever!!

• Dexter first last and always

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Ok, maybe second best; but only by a bantha hair

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Not even with a cheese buger and a coke dude.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Are you drunk? Stop posting Dexter threads!!

Votes: 54 73.0%

• Total voters

Hardcase01

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Yes yes he should, you know it's true. Without Dex that whole retarded storyline would have imploded except for Dex. Our man Dex saved the day and made certain jediboy had some grits before going off to save the universe.

Dexter Jettster in 1/6th. Best action figure not yet made.

Hardcase01 said:
Yes yes he should, you know it's true. Without Dex that whole retarded storyline would have imploded except for Dex. Our man Dex saved the day and made certain jediboy had some grits before going off to save the universe.

Dexter Jettster in 1/6th. Best action figure not yet made.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... no.

(but everyone is entitled to their opinion-- maybe he'll be released in a special commemorative two-pack with Jar Jar)

Speaking of overrated characters... j/k
Hardcase01 said:
made certain jediboy had some grits before going off to save the universe.
:rotfl That's great.

Dexter is a pretty lame character in the worst Star Wars movie ever made.

Course my favorite character is Biggs, so who am I to tell people who and what they should enjoy.

I'd put Dexter just a couple notches below Jar Jar as worst character in the history of the saga. I hope Sideshow doesn't waste their time and resources on him(or Jar Jar).

Actually, he's a great design, well-played, but not exactly well-written into, yes, the worst of the six SW movies. (Hell, I stopped loving SW after AOTC, and I've loved SW since 1978. Thankfully ROTS came along in good time.)

Dex would make a great PF, provided the ES is unmanageably low. And in the 1/6 line, he certainly would be more welcome than Bubo. After all, we already have Obi-Wan to pair him up with (even if it's the ROTS Obi-Wan).

Hopefully Dex will get a chance to shine properly in the eventual live-action series.

I just like that in a galaxy far, far away they too had a period in their history that resembled the 1950's greasy spoon diner era that we had here in the US. Either that or they had gotten Alice reruns a long time ago Fat friggin chance Lucas. As much as I love star wars, why did the PT have to be so derivative of American Graffiti?

There are tons of characters who "changed the course of history" in Star Wars. You could attribute anything to anybody, but some characters are a little to far out for me. Not that I'm against minor character, I'm dying to get Captain Antilles from ANH, plus he's a Rebel officer and perfect for the military line.

Hair impaired leia and junglewhiner luke beat out DEX!?

This world has no justice.

Last edited:
Hardcase01 said:
Hair impaired leia and junglewhiner luke beat out DEX!?

This world has no justice.

Dex's design would make for a cool figure, but in the long list of core and even background characters to work their way into this line, he's far at the bottom, and I know some would argue Bubo as that too, but Bubo can at least go with Jabba and be a part of that whole setup, Dex is pretty much a solo character, and AOTC Obi-Wan would fit much better in a display with Jango or Anaking and others in an Arena setup. I hope you get your wish some day, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

I have a little theory that Dexter = Grievous

• Similar voice
  • Four arms
  • Knows Kenobi suspiciously well, "Keep friends close, but enemies closer.."
  • Poked fun of the Jedi belief system
  • Connoisseur of odd props like saberdarts and lightsabers

His accident was really a failed liposuction surgery.

:rotfl

If Dexter Jettster were made SSC would prove there true omnipotence in the Action Figure Market.

No really. I mean it...what!? why are you laughing? I'm serious!!! GAAAAAAAAAA!

Back