Devil Toys - World Of Order - The Secret Soldier 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woo.png

Just arrived today, it's a solid figure with a surprising amount of heft. I prefer the look of the bonus headsculpt, nice to have the option to swap it out. I'm looking forward to their next release :)

woo.png

Just arrived today, it's a solid figure with a surprising amount of heft. I prefer the look of the bonus headsculpt, nice to have the option to swap it out. I'm looking forward to their next release :)

Nice picture! I am still waiting for mine...:(

You re welcome.
Mine has shipped, and **** I have a good bad surprise.
They are shipping with speedpost ems,
Nice because I'm getting it faster but **** it means probably custom fees urghhhhh
Would have been cool to know so they mark it down.

To those who received theirs what was written on the shipping label. Actual price?
Thanks

UPDATE, well they mark down everything 10$ i guess we are safe.

Last edited:
Received mine here in the U.S. And it is an awesome piece! Looking forward to their next release!

Got my figure this morning.
Bad surprise, it's all sticky as if the paint or dull coat did not dried.
Also the paint on parts of the head and forearms is sloppy.
Bit disappointed.
I received a robocop bd body this morning, I paid both the same price but robocop delivers.

Can someone post pics of the forearms metallic pistons and back of the headsculpt?
Is yours Sticky too?

Last edited:
Mine also came with the paint still tacky on the head sculpt and especially the boots. While looking at it again, the paint is a bit sloppy.

Thanks guys :)
Any idea how get rid of the sticky?
It's been two days out, put also the concerned parts into Hot water removed a bit the sticky but it's still here.
About the paint nothing a customizer couldn't fix but I'm.not and it's shouldn'tbe like this 'n.the first place.

Thanks guys :)
Any idea how get rid of the sticky?
It's been two days out, put also the concerned parts into Hot water removed a bit the sticky but it's still here.
About the paint nothing a customizer couldn't fix but I'm.not and it's shouldn'tbe like this 'n.the first place.

Try brake cleaner. It's a great degreasant.

I finally jumped on this today. Luckily they still had a few left.
Thanks again for posting the email addy.
Mine are on the way.

cool ^^
Need to recheck mine see if its still sticky.
a shame that the second figure was postponed :(
Was eager to see more of that sniper cyborg

Back