Devil May Cry 4 Demo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the camera has always been a problem in this series...though in some areas you can move it, in others you can't and its tough trying to go for items or orbs that you can't even see! :monkey4

I'm now Dante, he is WAAAAY more powerful than Nero...but I do have to admit I do miss the grab features of the Devil Bringer.

I'm trying to beat some of the Secret Missions...some of them are tough! :monkey4

I'm now Dante, he is WAAAAY more powerful than Nero...but I do have to admit I do miss the grab features of the Devil Bringer.

I'm trying to beat some of the Secret Missions...some of them are tough! :monkey4

I hated the secret mission in which you're required to raise your Style bar without attacking. It's impossible unless you have table hopper.

My biggest problem is trying to know when to use health and stuff. I hate the fact that if you buy an item it then goes up in price. It makes me not want to use anything. That makes boss battles tough. Anyone have suggestions about how hard to push it without using health and such?

Back