Destro News From today SS Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can live another year without Destro. I'm expecting good things in 2011, just look at everything we got in 2010.

Just make the muscle body already, we're ready to believe you SSC! I am curious as to how they're going to pull him off and not make him look super...fabulous.

Just make the muscle body already, we're ready to believe you SSC! I am curious as to how they're going to pull him off and not make him look super...fabulous.

I am very curious to know how Sideshow will make Destro and Zartan and a few others fit in with the current designs of the Joes.

They haven't failed yet, though the currently available Joes fit in to modern updating fairly easily. That will not be quite the case with some of these other characters.

Destro needs a silver/chrome mask and a puffy red collar, the rest should be simple. Would be kewl if they make his backpack include the broke down guns.

Yeah, I think they'll have no problem getting it right. I'm sure there will be a few updates to it but will hold the original look.

I'm surprised that Croc Master would even enter someone's mind when you think of all the characters they have yet to do. But to each his own.

Back