Der K is here to stay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came the other day. I have had NO problems at all with the hair falling out, then again I haven't been pulling on it. Also the hat fits as long as He isn't posed upside down. All else withe the figure is great.

Thanks,
Brent

Der Kindestod

My Kindestod arrived this morning :banana He is amazing! My new favourite Buffy 12" :)

Re: Der Kindestod

I actually tried to cancel this figure but was too late. I'm glad I wasn't able to now as it is a fantastic figure. Great costuming and an excellent headsculpt. He's a fabulous looking monster. Way better looking in 3D than on the TV. SSC did an excellent job on this figure and even if your not a Buffy person he is a very good looking monster for your shelf and I'd recomend him highly for your collection. The late Victorian suit is nearly worth the price of admission this time. SSC's clothing is vastly improved from it's earliest figures and I've been very impressed with everything lately.
And as is SSC's wont recently they sent a Simpson's bust along with him. Bart this time. I'm not a big fan and tried to sell Monty when I got him to cover shipping without any success. But I found out a friend of mine thought they were great so I'm giving them to him. I do think it's nice that SSC is sending gifts. If I'm really lucky I'm hoping it will be something I can use myself sometime, selfish bastard that I am.

Got mine finally :banana And a free Bart bust. Yay! I love this guy, he's spooky and fun to pose. The kid's drawings that come with it are really cool! I also love the clothing and the accessories on this one. But I really can't wait for Xander and Oz to ship - they're my favorite characters next to Giles... :dance

Wait, am I the only one who didn't receive a free bust or a freebie of some type with Der Kindestod?
:cry :cry

The tailoring on this one is amazing!!! It's one of the best tailored figures they've done yet, the clothes on mine fit perfectly. He's wearing a full sleeve white shirt, vest, tie, and jacket and it doesn't poof up and look like he is wearing too much clothing, I just can't stop looking at it.
He kinda reminds me of that really creepy guy from Poltergeist 2.
A free bust would've been nice though. Oh, well.

Finally picked mine up on Saturday. It's an excellent figure all around. I was very impressed with the face and hand sculpt! :rock

I got my Der K. today and I agree that the figure is fabulous. It's probably one of SS's best figures ever.:bow

I am still surprised that this figure is not sold out. This figure ties in perfectly with not only Buffy figures but also would look good displayed with Hellboy, Van Helsing, and the Universal Monsters. I would buy another one if SS would lift it's 1 per customer limit.

:skull

Back