Demon's Souls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Focus on his heels - that is his weak spot - once at half health he'll drop and wack him in the head. I'd say this is one of 4 bosses that are pretty hard -

1-1, the whole area should be beatable, EXCEPT the knight w Red Eyes - he is off to one corner - he sucks

I found him to be pretty easy once I had access to magic. I'm still in search of the silver catalyst in 3-1. I read online it's somewhere but I can't find the damn thing. :gah:

I'm half tempted to quit this now that I know I like it and just get Dark Souls. But with Skyrim coming not sure I can.

I cant recall where it is - found it just by looking.

Yeah, I am 4 hours in Dark Souls - its hard, but easier than the beg of Demon Souls to me. Probably cause the controls and menu are darn near identical so it feels like a continuation.

I cant recall where it is - found it just by looking.

Yeah, I am 4 hours in Dark Souls - its hard, but easier than the beg of Demon Souls to me. Probably cause the controls and menu are darn near identical so it feels like a continuation.

I picked it up today. :lol:rock

Wel I just kicked his ass!! :yess:

I made a run for it up the stairs, cleared a few archers and sniped him with my magic.
If you time it right can release your spell before he does his.

also I had no issues with the red knight in 1-1. I just sniped him with my magic. I found them trickier in 1-2 right before the Tower Knight because if you move back the dragon toasts you.

Congrats. Yeah, I should say there seems to be about three different types of Red eyed knight attack patterns. One is easy, hard, and other so-so

I actually realized today that I think I was talking about the Blue Knight...
The world is pure Black for Halloween so I paid a visit to the named ennemy in 1-1 and I managed to survive 5 minutes, taking down 5% of her health, before she 1-shot me :p

I did go though 2-1 though and killed the Spider Armor on first try :yess:
Very cool level but those fame throwing jester can be annoying:thwak

I actually realized today that I think I was talking about the Blue Knight...
The world is pure Black for Halloween so I paid a visit to the named ennemy in 1-1 and I managed to survive 5 minutes, taking down 5% of her health, before she 1-shot me :p

I did go though 2-1 though and killed the Spider Armor on first try :yess:
Very cool level but those fame throwing jester can be annoying:thwak

They are at first. Use arrows on them once you can and that's all she wrote on their hardness. Yeah, hate to tell you this, but the blue knights are easy. The red eyed ones look the same except red eyes, but their styles are HARDER......I ended up throwing firebombs at them early on

Back