• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delete this please! Cheers. :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Schultz Django 1/6 Casts

Comes back from banning straight to selling stuff. :lol

Comes back from banning straight to selling stuff. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

large-smiley-013.gif
large-smiley-013.gif
large-smiley-013.gif
large-smiley-013.gif

Buy from that seller at your peril, i did a deal with them outside of Ebay for a Blondie figure, it arrived and the head was completely snapped off, all the neck line was frayed. I pulled the person up on it and the reply i got was "Blu-Tac it back on". We are talking a serious bit of cash here, i didn't pay to have to Blu-Tac or super glue the head on.

Seems to have good feedback on Ebay though.

Buy from that seller at your peril, i did a deal with them outside of Ebay for a Blondie figure, it arrived and the head was completely snapped off, all the neck line was frayed. I pulled the person up on it and the reply i got was "Blu-Tac it back on". We are talking a serious bit of cash here, i didn't pay to have to Blu-Tac or super glue the head on.

Seems to have good feedback on Ebay though.

Hello again!

I said it was initially glued on just to be more secure! I offered you to send it back so I could sculpt it in to be more firm but never got a reply. I said if you don't have ant glue, blu-tac would be an alternative to hold it? I did not do the sculpt myself initially, sorry for the problems as said before.

Cheers.

Hello again!

I said it was initially glued on just to be more secure! I offered you to send it back so I could sculpt it in to be more firm but never got a reply. I said if you don't have ant glue, blu-tac would be an alternative to hold it? I did not do the sculpt myself initially, sorry for the problems as said before.

Cheers.

I am not getting into a debate on here, but i didn't spend good cash to have to send it back, glue it or blu-tac it, i pay for the figure to be delivered as new, not headless.

Re: 1/6 Items

Geeeeeeez , it's like he never got banned .

Just a question Joel

Are those Joey Callahan recasts of Rick Grimes & Darryl on ebay?

You seem to have alot of them

Re: 1/6 Items

Geeeeeeez , it's like he never got banned .

Just a question Joel

Are those Joey Callahan recasts of Rick Grimes & Darryl on ebay?

You seem to have alot of them

Hi,

Joeys Daryl's, I bought a fair few of them and custom made Ricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back