Del Toro and The Hobbit Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodness, where the hell is my Elvish Dictionary!?! Oh wait I don't have one!! :lol:rotfl:lol

Lle tela?!

Antolle ulua sulrim mellon!

You know my Dad always says "Uuma ma' ten' rashwe, ta tuluva a' lle"

Guess what? You've found me! :lol

Lasta lalaithamin! :lol

And to your father I reply n'dela no'ta. I mean no harm. And I cede you this: your Elvish far exceeds mine, I have no doubt of that. While linguistics is a part of my major, my expertise is in literary analysis, not the linguistics of Tolkien, well-versed though I may be. I may be a polyglot, but Elvish is not a part of that composite.
:lol

Last edited:
GondorGirl knows I'm harmless - we go back a way she's actually the chic who recommended me to this forum! :lol

And yes she does give good lapdances!

Wait that's cool! GondorGirl is one of my best friends on the boards, even if she goes polystone and I go 1:6. Eres de Espana tambien? That's funny, I thought I was one of the only college dudes who was into Tolkien here--at least, as obsessed as I am. :lol

Forget it GondorGirl they wouldn't wanna see us lapdancing together.

Vanimle sila tiri, arwenamin. But I wouldn't want to degrade such lovely ladies with anything like that. You're too good for that kind of stuff I imagine! But then, I might be the only 24 year old guy in the world who thinks that. :cool:

Last edited:
On a lighter note its great that Sir Ian looks like playing old grey again.:D

I think a great deal in any success of the Hobbitt will come down to who plays Bilbo and that Smaug is utterly convincing like Gollum was in LOTR.

On a lighter note its great that Sir Ian looks like playing old grey again.:D

I think a great deal in any success of the Hobbitt will come down to who plays Bilbo and that Smaug is utterly convincing like Gollum was in LOTR.

I would say with the advance in technology sine the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Smaug will be very convincing and I think that Gollum will become even better

True but i dont think its so much the technology more the look and feel of the Dragon that has to win u over.

Back