Decals for figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kadman88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not quite sure if this should be in the customs section but just wondered if anyone does decals for clone troopers.

Looking for the numa picture for my waxer sideshow figure (phase 2 helmet) as it is only on the phase 1 helmet.

Looking for decals that can be easily removed.

Also the droid score mark decals would be a good example as well.

Any help would be great.

Not quite sure if this should be in the customs section but just wondered if anyone does decals for clone troopers.

Looking for the numa picture for my waxer sideshow figure (phase 2 helmet) as it is only on the phase 1 helmet.

Looking for decals that can be easily removed.

Also the droid score mark decals would be a good example as well.

Any help would be great.

I did this Numa some time ago, you should be able to resize and print in a water transfer paper.

Thats exactly what i wanted. Only problem is i dont have a printer of any sorts. That's a great pic though as i have struggled to get a decent high res picture. Do you know any freaks who can print?

Contact Hunterdnrc is his name I believe he does waterslide decals.

Last edited:
Cool i will check it out. Want to nake sure i can take them off if i dont like them or will probably change my mind at some point so something non-permanent. Thanks for the help

Got some stuff off corrose before i just couldn't remember the name as it was ages ago. Thanks for the reminder

That is amazing. Just pm'd you about it but no matter now as i found it! Can you do the kill scores? What programme do you use

Great. Just waiting on a reply for the decals see if corrose can do them. If he can ill get extra and send you some

Back