Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys.. I wanted to mention a few things...First this is not a plug for The Big Bad Toy Store... I received my Siren form them #147/1750 not only do they now leave the shipper box on the item, but they double box with bubble wrap. Price and shipping was the same as SSC, and no breakage.. at last look they had 3 more Sirens in stock... I also ordered my Executioner and scratch from them and no breakage at all... I have ordered over 75 statues from sideshow...15 of them showed up with breakage. I've ordered about 50 statues through TBBTS and not one was broken.... I give them a lot of my business.. Since TCOTD are EX-less it's going to be my retailer for theses statues.. here are some pics of my Siren.

siren_1.jpg

siren_2.jpg

siren_3.jpg

siren_4.jpg

Also want to add she's pretty hefty and there is a nice use of mixed materials...:)

Last edited:
Hey guys.. I wanted to mention a few things...First this is not a plug for The Big Bad Toy Store... I received my Siren form them #147/1750 not only do they now leave the shipper box on the item, but they double box with bubble wrap. Price and shipping was the same as SSC, and no breakage.. at last look they had 3 more Sirens in stock... I also ordered my Executioner and scratch from them and no breakage at all... I have ordered over 75 statues from sideshow...15 of them showed up with breakage. I've ordered about 50 statues through TBBTS and not one was broken.... I give them a lot of my business.. Since TCOTD are EX-less it's going to be my retailer for theses statues.. here are some pics of my Siren.

View attachment 255949

View attachment 255950

View attachment 255951

View attachment 255952

Also want to add she's pretty hefty and there is a nice use of mixed materials...:)
Yup, partly because BBTS understands what collectors are looking for. Double boxing also helps to minimize risk of damage to the artbox. I always pick BBTS if all factors are equal.

I eventually had to call in and speak with someone after not hearing back via email for over a week. I have a replacement base piece in route, finally!

Hoping all the paint shades match... Once I get it, they instructed me to smash the other cracked base into pieces and send pics as proof, otherwise there's a fee.

Received my replacement base today, whew.

It has a new number (box matches as well). It's later in the series (1200s vs. 500s). As a collector - other than if it falls into the 1-20 range or so, do you care what number it is when you collect/buy?

That said, I would love to compare pics with some of you where the water pieces meet up. Mine are off when mounted to the statue, but connect when holding together not mounted. Kind of a bummer and not sure if others are also like this?

IMG_1272.jpg
IMG_1273.jpg

Try searching for this statue on Sideshow's website - oh, can't find it? It's because it went on the wait list! Perhaps this line's going to go fast after all . . .

Try searching for this statue on Sideshow's website - oh, can't find it? It's because it went on the wait list! Perhaps this line's going to go fast after all . . .

The ES was fairly low (as far as COTD statues go) and the production piece turned out pretty nice. I'm not surprised this was the first one to sell out.

Back