Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up mine today. Bit of damage on the headdress and some paint missing from the sea-bra, but a really great piece otherwise.

Quick question, does anyone have that image of all the COTD pieces in scale with one another? It was posted a good long while ago apparently from some twitter account.

I really like this one but the only thing that bothers me still are the tiny guys
I am of the belief, regardless of what Sideshow stated on her scale, the longer Gallavarbe has them clutched, siphoning their essence, they shrink. A real world analogy would be how the Amazonian tribes with their ritualistic practices of shrinking heads.

Picked up mine today. Bit of damage on the headdress and some paint missing from the sea-bra, but a really great piece otherwise.

Quick question, does anyone have that image of all the COTD pieces in scale with one another? It was posted a good long while ago apparently from some twitter account.
Are you referring to this one:

court_size_sheet_Update_2.jpg

Usually my friends, family and guests, come to the same conclusion on their own. Others see kids, so in the end, its all relative in the eye of the beholder.

Are you referring to this one:

court_size_sheet_Update_2.jpg

Bingo. Thanks!

I wish they would include the bases as well in this pic. My Queen is only a couple inches smaller than the Siren because he base is a couple inches taller than Siren's. Hard to really get a good idea of how to arrange shelves with this pic, but still useful!

I got mine in today, and alas, the base was cracked in two :( Awaiting word on how they're going to handle return/replacement.IMG_1209.jpg

dang. sorry to see that.

Still no word on a replacement head for me (the hair cracked). It's been over 1 week.

This is the one COTD statue I'm most interested in, but all these breakages concern me. I hope you guys are able to get replacements soon.

Glad I got my order in for this awesome statue.. she's WAITLISTED now.. edition at only 1750. Most likely not all 1750 were made, but it may be sometime before you see her back in stock if ever.. it is SSC we are talking about...:)

Ugh great. I've heard back once so far, where they wanted a picture of edition size? I assumed they meant the XXX/1750 on the bottom of the base so I sent another picture and am still waiting to hear back, hoping today...

As far as the "fix" - I could easily glue it and would look like it may have never happened - but if/when I go to resell this - I know I would not want to pay full value for something that has been broken, curious how any of you might handle that situation? I'm not planning on selling, but never say never.

It's been over a week so far and I've had one reply... 5 days ago... tried calling yesterday, only automated voicemail, left message, still waiting to hear back. Grr.

Back