Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is ridiculously good. My hat is off to Mark on this one. I am super happy to have a sculpt of this quality in my collection. Where else could you go to get something like this?

Here are some accurate photos for those who are interested

Yours looks great ...so there's some nice ones out there. Congrats man. You got a keeper.

Watching it now. What a bummer....not just the breaks but the paint job on that one was off. The video isn't totally done processing on my end so it's still viewing at around 480P and is pretty blurry...it'll load better once youtube processes it fully.

What you said about the colors was exactly where I said in other posts that they need the "finishing" artist to come in and do the final embellishments and lock in a nice finished product.

Let us know what happens.

Good luck.

(Hey you mentioned my posts here in your video!)

Happy Holidays man. You've got a great collection...so don't sweat this one.

Yeah, definitely watch it again when its donte processing in 1080p 60fps :) I didnt have that great of lighting this time around though. I think I was just ignorant of just how dark the base was intended to be and focus more on the top half of the statue. For me the base was the deal breaker.

Yeah, i guess i was mentioning you! I knew i read your comment somewhere lol. Thanks for watching and Happy Holidays to you too!

Yeah, definitely watch it again when its donte processing in 1080p 60fps :) I didnt have that great of lighting this time around though. I think I was just ignorant of just how dark the base was intended to be and focus more on the top half of the statue. For me the base was the deal breaker.

Yeah, i guess i was mentioning you! I knew i read your comment somewhere lol. Thanks for watching and Happy Holidays to you too!

it was here.

:)

I am Rich the comic artist who commented on a few of your videos before (your awesome room tour!)

as long as that video is(the room tour)...I've put it on I think 3 times while working and I look up and check stuff out in between drawing stuff!

hahaha

some of these Siren's look very nice and some don't/

It's a shame this stuff was shipped so close to Christmas....the likelihood of things getting damaged I'd think would go up. I don't ship original art right now...but will start again a few days after the holidays as an example/

it's interesting because I am good friends with our delivery guy and he knows the sideshow boxes and is always really careful with them...not because of me...but when I got my first one he knew what it was and I was kind of surprised and he goes...I deliver these quite often....kind of made me feel good to know there's other collectors in my area.

so are you for sure not going to get a replacement...or are you considering it?

it was here.

:)

I am Rich the comic artist who commented on a few of your videos before (your awesome room tour!)

as long as that video is(the room tour)...I've put it on I think 3 times while working and I look up and check stuff out in between drawing stuff!

hahaha

some of these Siren's look very nice and some don't/

It's a shame this stuff was shipped so close to Christmas....the likelihood of things getting damaged I'd think would go up. I don't ship original art right now...but will start again a few days after the holidays as an example/

it's interesting because I am good friends with our delivery guy and he knows the sideshow boxes and is always really careful with them...not because of me...but when I got my first one he knew what it was and I was kind of surprised and he goes...I deliver these quite often....kind of made me feel good to know there's other collectors in my area.

so are you for sure not going to get a replacement...or are you considering it?

Definitely sending it back for a refund. I dont love it so there is no point in keeping it. I got my return label yesterday.

It's one of the most beautiful female head, arm, shoulder and torso sculpts I've ever seen. One day I hope to add it to my collection. This and Kier have always been my favorites since I first saw these at sdcc two years ago. I like Gallevarbe's comic they posted the most of any so far too.

Still waiting for mine (last Flex payment was yesterday) and it has to ship to Germany, so I'll guess at least 10 - 20 days on top of the shipping date.
I like the Pictures I've seen so far, if I think the paint on the base (or anywhere else) is too dull, I'll Change that myself, I mean, the years of painting tabletop miniatures should be good for something, right?

Hope I'll get it soon.

Received mine today and I'm stunned. Awesome piece. Couldn't find any issues so far. This is my first PF and I'm in awe, she is bigger than expected, neither did I expect a number as low as 17, but well, I won't complain. :clap

Some pictures, final setup with a lantern-like display will take some time to build but when it's done, additional pics will follow.

IMG_8331.JPG

IMG_8334.JPG

IMG_8335.JPG

IMG_8333.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, I accidentally posted my reply in the Kier thread first and copied it to here, but that corrupted my attachments, sadly.
Should be fixed now.

Any of my fellow Canadians want to share what the duties/taxes were on this thing once you got it? Trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get from Sideshow or a local retailer.

Any of my fellow Canadians want to share what the duties/taxes were on this thing once you got it? Trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get from Sideshow or a local retailer.

it largely depends what province your in.. in Alberta it would be around $35

it largely depends what province your in.. in Alberta it would be around $35

I'm in Ontario, the only province that matters.

Just kidding.

I suppose I'm more interested in brokerage fees since it seems to be shipping via FedEx. That **** is always crazy.

Yeah I'm wondering what the fees will be for me.
When I ordered the Stormtrooper, I had to pay around 70€ for duties and taxes... We'll see what this one will be.

Back