Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder who will be first to post topless pics of the Siren, let's hope Sideshow haven't given her googly nipples.

That's still murky. I think if pics surfaced or when they surface she will sell out very quickly

I received an email a few minutes ago.

"We are happy to inform you that your hand crafted item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is now expected to arrive Dec 2015-Jan 2016."

I guess that is one way to break the news of a delay. haha

"We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct 2015 - Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Oct 2015 - Dec 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Oct 2015 - Dec 2015"

Alright, they sent me a second email correcting the first.

"We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Oct 2015 - Nov 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Oct 2015 - Dec 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Oct 2015 - Dec 2015"

Alright, they sent me a second email correcting the first.

Got the same two E-mails. You just got to laugh! :lol

whisperingwind7 posted this from NYCCC. Could be a production piece!

There are some differences with proto but if it comes like this imho that's 100% a winner. This is one of the last statues I really felt it's worth the price tag.

Back