Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone's afraid to post now :FREAK:

:lol

I was afraid of that to much Intellectual Stimulation :lol

I'm still here. That post was to much for the ADD generation.

I did read the first half yesterday. I'll try to read the rest tomorrow

You Never Leave :lol Yeah maybe more Pictures Next Time :lol:lol:lol

I read it. Interesting.

Thank You Lady Fremen, that was only half of it, just used the part pertaining to Sailors, Sirens and Mermaids

Be Cool my Friends
Al

Ok Al, I just finished the article. I had to go home and bust open the laptop. Much easier to read than on my cell phone. I feel very enlightened.

I need to stop looking at pictures of this one......I REALLY can not wait for her! The sculpt is just so god damn breathtaking.......She is by far my most anticipated in the line currently released for sale.

A little announcement. ''Spectrum 22: Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art" has picked Galleverbe as one of the top 5 submissions in the dimensional category to be considered for the Gold or Silver award. :ccheerlea The winners will be announced at the Spectrum 22 Awards Ceremony held in conjunction with the Spectrum Art Live event in Kansas City on Saturday, May 23rd. :blissy

Check out the link to see all the great artwork chosen.

“Spectrum 22: The Best In Contemporary Fantastic Art” Award Nominations! | Flesk and Spectrum Fantastic Art Blog written by John Flesk

A little announcement. ''Spectrum 22: Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art" has picked Galleverbe as one of the top 5 submissions in the dimensional category to be considered for the Gold or Silver award. :ccheerlea The winners will be announced at the Spectrum 22 Awards Ceremony held in conjunction with the Spectrum Art Live event in Kansas City on Saturday, May 23rd. :blissy

“Spectrum 22: The Best In Contemporary Fantastic Art” Award Nominations! | Flesk and Spectrum Fantastic Art Blog written by John Flesk

Congrats! Death's Siren is one of the most beautiful sculpts I've ever seen, so it's nice to see it getting the recognition it deserves.

Congrats Mark, the first time I saw pics of the Siren at Monsterpalooza my jaw hit the floor, she is spectacular.

Why is it an unpainted, raw sculpt pic they've shown on the nomination page, the painted version with the clear resin water effect is what should be shown.

congrats Mark, she is a beauty...I cant stop looking at her and from the moment she was announced I was really amazed at the creativity and design that went into her.

Thanks Dr. Sanchez. I sent raw sculpt and finished painted photos. They chose they raw sculpt shot for this. I do hope they include both in the book.

Disappointing to see more delays in this line.

--

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Death’s Siren PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Death’s Siren statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between October and November of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

I've really only been into Star Wars busts and statues but the COTD line has piqued my interest recently. I think I may have to PO this...regardless of the delays.

This might be the best print from COTD yet. Goes up Monday.

500368-product-feature.jpg

The print is a huge let down, her face is strangely elongated, also since she is under the water shouldn't she have turned all rotten and Dark Green ? Her hand that's under the water on the statue has clearly changed it's color and appearance, Sideshow didn't think this print through.

Back