Dear Sideshow...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly?

Call them.

I don't see the point in calling... they stated Medicom canceled the orders, so that is that. I just want them to work on correcting whatever the issues are so that it doesn't happen again. I've already secured both items from other places, and if this is going to be a regular occurrence with Medicom anime products, I'll just take my business for those products elsewhere.

I'd be pretty pissed. Sideshow is acting as a distributor for Medicom, and if Medicom is cancelling on product being produced, then Sideshow needs to drop them. It reflects badly on Sideshow whether it's their fault or not, so they don't need that hassle.

Thanks Michael, I'm glad you see my point.

I don't see the point in calling... they stated Medicom canceled the orders, so that is that. I just want them to work on correcting whatever the issues are so that it doesn't happen again. I've already secured both items from other places, and if this is going to be a regular occurrence with Medicom anime products, I'll just take my business for those products elsewhere.

You probably should. I wouldn't chance it.

Just got off the phone with CS at Sideshow and he said they were canceled through Medicom but he didnt have a reason. He said most of the time it is because not ebough orders are placed. Also, no way to tell if this will happen with future orders or not. Its all done on Medicoms side.

Just got off the phone with CS at Sideshow and he said they were canceled through Medicom but he didnt have a reason. He said most of the time it is because not ebough orders are placed.

They have phones in the Home Depot parking lot now. Impressive, most impressive.

Just got off the phone with CS at Sideshow and he said they were canceled through Medicom but he didnt have a reason. He said most of the time it is because not ebough orders are placed.

No one at SDCC had an answer for why Shinji was canceled either... if it is for low orders (as I suspected) then just tell us that; we'll order from someplace else and move on.

No one at SDCC had an answer for why Shinji was canceled either... if it is for low orders (as I suspected) then just tell us that; we'll order from someplace else and move on.

Hope you get your answer Lonnnie.

You grumpy old bastard :moon

:monkey3

Wallmarts in new Mexico must be a sight to behold...

Back