Statue Dean Yeagle - Mandy (by Anders Ehrenborg)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, nothing today...I'll give it a few days more before I'll freak out. Are the packages sent with tracking? Not that it really matters. My neighbor had a package that tracking said was delivered that he never got...

Well, nothing today...I'll give it a few days more before I'll freak out. Are the packages sent with tracking? Not that it really matters. My neighbor had a package that tracking said was delivered that he never got...

I'm on the east coast and mine came today.

I'm on the east coast and mine came today.

I still haven't received mine yet. Since they are still being delivered I'll hold out hope a little longer. Did you get a shipping notice? Was there delivery confirmation on the package?

Got mine today. The only thing i am disappointed about is that i didn't order both versions. I only bought the regular edition. Wish i would have gotten the exclusive edition also. For anyone who didn't get a tracking number just email them with your order number and they will email you back the tracking number.

Damn...I'll probably never get it then. :(
Our mail carrier is horrible. The whole neighborhood has filed complaints. I actually had two packages left at my door that were for two different addresses!! True story. That's how bad it is. I now cringe when anything is sent to me via USPS.

USPS :slap

Our guy came to the door once to hand me a package, said it had been in the box for days and we need to pick up our mail. I get it in and look at it and it's not ours. Complete moron.

and I can't count the number of times I've been waiting for a package that they've held for over a week because the idiot never left a notice on the door or the box.

I finally got a shipping notice today! According to the tracking I should have it tomorrow. Fingers crossed that the mail carrier doesn't screw it up and deliver it to who knows where. :panic:

Well the mail carrier didn't screw it up and she arrived today.
I was however disappointed when I opened her up to find that the bows in her hair were broken off! :(
It is still a nice looking statue though and it makes my Attakus Mandy statue look inferior. I'm just so bummed that her bows were broken.

Aw man, that sucks she arrived damaged. Though I was a bit surprised there wasn't any damage on either of mine when I opened them since the boxes were so small and not double-boxed with more packing material. I hope you can a replacement. These Mandy statues are by far the best representations of the character that I've seen. That's why I broke down and bought both versions. I don't think I'll see any other statue that can improve on what they've done.

Well the mail carrier didn't screw it up and she arrived today.
I was however disappointed when I opened her up to find that the bows in her hair were broken off! :(
It is still a nice looking statue though and it makes my Attakus Mandy statue look inferior. I'm just so bummed that her bows were broken.

you should message them the bows were broken when you got her.

Send an email to: [email protected]

Last edited:
Already done. Hopefully I can get a replacement but I doubt it since they were so limited but we'll see what they say.

Back