Deadite Ash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary23

Super Freak
Reaction score
WIP
picture.php

Last edited:
Re: Ash 1/6 evildead custom

Hey, it's a nice figure bash! passion means everything when making a figure no matter the budget, and this one has a lot of love.

Nicely done!

.....getting an Ash figure for under $70, priceless. Well done! :clap

Im not sure, just a cheap china body, picked this one as it has no arm joins.

Cool figure man! l'm about to upload my first custom from the very same movie! Guess who :lol

I think you and Beto must be thinking alike. About time we saw some more creatures from the ED series.

I think you and Beto must be thinking alike. About time we saw some more creatures from the ED series.

ED is my fave horror, so l did made Sheryl....l'll make a post and show my youtube vid in it, l'll post some photo's tomorrow (the ones l have are taken in bad lighting).

Hey, I've actually been wanting to make my own Ash 1/6 custom. How/where did you get that sideshow chainsaw for $10? Do you know if there are any more available anywhere? I don't want (and cant afford) to buy the whole sideshow figure just for that part.

Hey, I've actually been wanting to make my own Ash 1/6 custom. How/where did you get that sideshow chainsaw for $10? Do you know if there are any more available anywhere? I don't want (and cant afford) to buy the whole sideshow figure just for that part.

Ebay is your friend:wink1:

Heres a question for you. I want to get the muscular body with the less noticeable arm joints. The problem is, they all have the neck sculpted to the body. The Ash head sculpt that I purchased has the neck sculpted on it as well. So what would be a good body to use? Or if I did get the muscle body, is there a good way of taking off the neck thats already sculpted on it?

Hey, yeah I would cut the neck off the head and use the body with the neck, will look alot better in the end.

What if I cut the neck off the muscle body and kept the original headsculpt intact? Would that be possible to get the joint on that way? If so, any imperfections from adding a joint to where that neck used to be can be hidden by the collar of his shirt.

Last edited:
Back