Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Its fun going back and getting that each time because you can sell it for some nice coin. Plasma cutter is great but so are the line gun and force gun.

Woops that's what I meant....the line gun. :slap I got the force gun - but I must be using it wrong because I tried using it on that one alien that regenerates and it didn't do squat. :lol I almost died trying to use that thing.

Yeah, on him its not as great. It works fine if its all the way built up but mostly knows him around. Which with stasis gives you enough time to run.

Am I the only one who didn't realize Isaac fashioned the plasma cutter out of the flashlight and the surgical implement? I just never made the connection, I only found out by happening upon it in the Dead Space Wiki. Pretty neat, shows off Isaac's technical prowess.

RE4 scared me. :eek: That was my first horror genre game. That first chainsaw guy freaked me out!

The last chapter in DS2 was definitely the hardest for me. I HATE that damn alien that keeps regenerating....I just ran and ran and dodged any other aliens that appeared and kept on running.

i kept running and then get to a lift or door and he's on your tail and it's like the lift scene in aliens with hicks :lol

Playing Dead Space: Extraction that came with the PS3 version - first time with it, and digging it....a bit awkward with the wireless controller, but no complaints...it actually gets a bit intense.

A very nice bonus

best weapon i found for crowd control (and made final boss easy) was the Contact Beam

SPOILERS!!!

No kidding, last boss was literally 2 Force Guns at
Spoiler Spoiler:
, and then 1 Contact Beam at
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Repeat
Spoiler Spoiler:
And done! No dodging, nothing! Just aim & shoot! :horror I Probably could have replaced the 2 FG shots with 1 CB, but my CB charge time wasnt upgraded, making it a tad slow, while my FG was maxed out.

PS. Love your Avatar!

best weapon i found for crowd control (and made final boss easy) was the Contact Beam

I only ended up using the Plasma Cutter and Pulse Rifle my first playthrough. Was able to fully upgrade both of them, part of the Stasis unit and most of my RIG by the end of the game.

Back