DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any idea when we might hear about a potential new series?

Also with the Return to Arkham all bar confirmed do ye guys expect the earlier figures to be reworked and rereleased?

Does anyone have any idea when we might hear about a potential new series?

Also with the Return to Arkham all bar confirmed do ye guys expect the earlier figures to be reworked and rereleased?

I doubt they'll rerelease figures for those lines if I'm being honest, but it would be nice if they did. Also my money on a new entry of the Arkham series being announced at SDCC, I definitely think if we don't see a game announcement there we'll at least see new figures in the Knight line.

I hope we get another wave shown and I'd love them to revisit older figures for the games coming out.

The new Jason figure should be coming soon
jason.jpg

Nice looking figure but I'll definitely have to paint black shiny bits of his armor red like it should be. Like this:4996904-arkham_knight_in_his_red_hood_armor_by_chrischaos369-d9077ry.jpg

Attachments

• The_Red_Hood_!663.jpg
    The_Red_Hood_!663.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 154
I finally managed to get my Man-Bat to finally do what I initially wanted and stay in the air. I got some fishing wire, tied it around the base of his upper arms and hung him from my ceiling. I think it looks pretty sweet.

I finally managed to get my Man-Bat to finally do what I initially wanted and stay in the air. I got some fishing wire, tied it around the base of his upper arms and hung him from my ceiling. I think it looks pretty sweet.

Let's get a picture! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get a decent price for a replacement Firefly figure, the arm on mine just broke at the elbow. I've since glued it back on, and I refuse to buy another on Amazon.

Red Hood 1.0 may be my favorite figure from this line, the red on the helmet pops really well in person. I love it

When do you think we will hear about new waves? Also it's exciting VR is coming as it hopefully means new figures

Bad news - the AK Poison Ivy figure and the AK Batman & Thugs 3 pack have been cancelled.

"The following DC Collectibles items have been cancelled and will not be resolicited:
BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT: POISON IVY ACTION FIGURE
BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT: BATMAN & THUGS ACTION FIGURE 3-PACK"

Here's the source:
https://www.comiclist.com/index.php/lists/dc-comics-extended-forecast-for-06-08-2016

What does this mean for the future of Batman Arkham figures if a main character like Ivy is getting cancelled?

Back