DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we've all list off what we want to see from the next few AK waves, I thought it'd be fun to discuss what we want the accessories for each figure to be. Not that riveting I know, but something has to breathe life back into this forum.

Deacon frost - a cross
Firefly - his wings etc
Deathstroke - sword, gun, pole
Riddler - cane
Penguin - cigar
Two-Face - coin and gun
Joker - ??

Who have I missed?

I think with killer croc and mr freeze I'd be happy if they make them correct size as they don't need any extras.

Mad Hatter - pocket watch
Ra's al ghul - sword
Nyasa - sword

Nyssa - Sword and Mask
Joker - Crowbar, Gun, J Branding Iron
Blackfire - Ceremonial Dagger, Chalice, Book
Lucius Fox - Disruptor
Mad Hatter - Batman Pop-Up Book
A Matter of Family Joker - Top Hat, Rocket Launcher, Knife
Two Face - Revolver (from opening), Coin, Shotgun
Aaron Cash - evidence room items. would be cool to get Osito (Bane's bear), Warren White body parts, Titan

I saw the new Red Hood 1.0 figure in a video Variant Comics put up on YouTube and i didnt see the dual pistols in the packaging. Id be pretty bummed if he didnt come with them, he has them in the press picture and at Toy Fair.

I have a series 2 arkham asylum Bane which i bought when it first came out. Due to space I am looking to thin out my collection somewhat and this will be all 4 in the series 1 line, plus Bane.

Is Bane really that rare? He is going for ridiculous prices on Amazon & eBay (like over £400+). What is a realistic price i could get for him?

Thanks guys

Well, he's listed at £400 on Amazon - but he's not selling for that! A BNIB version goes (as in, actually sells) for around £140. An unboxed one would probably be in the region of £80, at a guess.

It's a moderately rare figure now, but not a massively desirably one (aside from completionists) because of the updated City version that got released.

You know, sometimes I really hate these figures. My Man-Bat figure fell forward and knocked Hugo Strange over and now I can't find his syringe. Ugh, curse you tiny plastic accessory and tile floor.

I eventually found it on the floor by stepping on it, just popped out of nowhere. Now its with all of the other unused accessories in my drawer. Thanks though.:hi5:

When do we normally hear about future waves? Is SDCC the next opportunity? Just hope to hear some more villains are coming especially firefly

Just curious, I recently got into this line (poor timing lol) and I'm wanting to try to get some of the older figures. Do very many people sell these on the forum?

I'm really looking for most anything! I think my number one figure right now for some reason is the origins bane! But I'm wanting to load up! Haha

I've been thinking about touching up some of my figures, making them more game accurate. What type of paint should I use for them?

Ok, I have begun my touch ups today. Thus far I have:
  • Painted the face plate, chest and arm-armor of the Arkham Knight figure navy blue to match the game.
  • Painted the correct parts of Azrael's sword red.
  • And painted the red outline around the eyes on AO Bane's mask.

Once I completely finish my touch ups, I'll try and post pictures

Edit: Here ya go!

Attachments

• 20160502_162114.jpg
    20160502_162114.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 20160502_162055.jpg
    20160502_162055.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 141
  • 20160502_161718.jpg
    20160502_161718.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 140