DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone here watch the interview PixelDan did with the DCC guy? He mentioned he'd really like to make the mecha-Riddler, and he said they may go back and "finish off" older games like Arkham City. I hope that means Calendar Man...

I do hope the Arkham line has a stronger presence at SDCC though... there are still a few more characters to do from Knight...

^ Yeah I saw that video, and it's great to hear they're considering doing Mech Riddler. He'd be an awesome figure. Also hoping for Calendar Man too, and maybe City Black Mask. Also an updated Zsasz and Ivy from City would be nice.

In the meantime, the new Man-Bat wave finally arrived in the UK and I got them this morning. Although I'm not a big fan of his design, Man-Bat is an awesome figure and looks great with the rest of the figures!

I hope DCC goes back and redo some of the figures too, but I know its a long shot but I would really love a arkham batmobile with work tank mode!!! that's my biggest want from this line.

He's actually held in place by some black cotton placed through a very small opening in the back of the unit. It keeps him in place nice and sturdy and you can't see the cotton at all :)

Nice, I'm going to have to find an alternative to that. The stand I bought for Man-Bat can't handle the weight so I'm looking for either a tougher stand or something else.

EDIT: Ok, I got the stand to finally work...sort of. I have to lean the figure's back against the wall and it doesn't go as high as I would like but at this point is probably the best I'll get.

Long time lurker of this thread and the BTAS one. I really hope they do some more figures from previous games.

Asylum:
Sharp - really want this figure, should come with a Spirit of Arkham carving
Cash - could get him from AC or AK, but I would prefer the Asylum version. could come with cart that Joker was wheeled in on
Gordon - loved his look, felt like BTAS Gordon
Crazed inmate (the ones that jump on your back, they were lobotomized by Hugo Strange)

City:
Calendar Man
Black Mask
Ivy
Zsasz
Tyger Guard - this is an essential figure to me
Vicki Vale - could come in a goon pack with Two Face goon, Penguin goon, Talia's Elite Guard

Origins:
Alfred/Gordon/Babara/Bullock/Branden pack

I am also really hoping for an Arkham accessory pack.

Got Man-Bat and Pyg this morning! Love them both. Pyg is basically a statue but looks great anyway! and Man-bat is much better in person i think. His hands are made out of a soft plastic so I put them in hot water and moulded them forward (like he was in the comiccon pics) and I think it gives him a much better resting pose.

I wish there was more hype for this line like there use to be. I think the animated line is getting a lot more attention because those figures are released much more frequently and they are awesome! Its a shame, but i love the animated line also!

manbat1.jpg
manbat2.jpg
pyg.jpg

Finally got a new phone with a decent camera, so I took a few pics of my main display. The rest of my figures are in a draw or on the stand right next to this one. I plan on changing the layout after I get some of the new figures later in the year. Sorry that the quality for some of these are ****.
20160227_195709.jpg
20160227_195802.jpg
20160227_195743.jpg
20160227_195752.jpg

Here is what should come next for the Arkham Knight figures

Wave 5 and 6

Joker retool
Deacon Blackfire
Firefly
Arkham Knight Militia commanders (White and Black)

Hush
Lucius Fox
Aaron Cash
Renee Montoya

Deluxe Figures
Riddler with Mech suit

3-Packs
Deathstroke with Arkham Knight Militia Thugs
Unmasked Arkham Knight with Militia thugs
Penguin with Penguin Thugs
Two-Face with Two Face Thugs
Catwoman with Riddler Robots

Season of Infamy 2 packs
Mad Hatter with Officer Hutch
Killer Croc with Warden Ranken
Ra's Al Ghul with Nyssa Raatko
Mr Freeze with Nora Fries

Legion19 I hadnt even heard of that skin until you mentioned it, and after looking it up I now have to unlock it, it is awesome and would be a class figure!
Here are my top 10 figures (+batman) from the line so far:
best.jpg

I don't suppose anyone has/could take a comparison shot of the AK Robin figure alongside the City Robin and City Nightwing ones? I'd much appreciate it!

Back