DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the character designers of the arkham verse would keep creating more. Then DC could make the figures.
Personally would love Talon, Doll Maker and Killer Moth.
Who would you guys like to see that hasn't appeared in a game yet?

^ The Ventriloquist. I've wanted him in the games ever since AA when Scarface appeared. Was hoping we'd finally see him in AK, but no luck.

Other than him, I guess maybe some of the characters that featured in the AA game bios & the Arkhamverse comics, like Killer Moth, Rathcatcher, Prometheus and Maxie Zues.

Nice, I just got a phone call from my Comic shop. I can pick up Azrael, Professor Pyg, and Man Bat tomorrow before work. I would go now, but I'm tired.

Hey - just wondering if anyone here is a UK collector and knows when we will be able to get wave 3? Also where do you get your figures?

Picked up my set, will take some pictures tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I might add pants to manbat. Azrael is a huge improvement over the AC figure. the added articulation helps big time.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hey Long time lurker also 😃

TooFarGone: Not exactly Uk but I'm from Ireland... Usually I'm buying from eBay (requires a lot of patience), Amazon.co.uk, play.com or forbiddenplanet.co.uk (when sales are in)

I got all three figures from wave 3 a couple of days ago. The quality of the sculpts and paint on all 3 figures might be the highest of the lot so far. I think the level of articulation is adequate for each figure. I would have liked Azrael to be as articulated as Batman, though I understand that his bulky Suit of Sorrows makes this a tall order. He is a massive improvement over the Arkham City version however. Professor Pyg is excellent. His level of paint detailing is high, and his mask is a perfect fit. For me Man Bat was the stand out, as I've been wanting a figure of him for a very long time. He is taller than Batman, and has a 14 inch wingspan. I was pleasantly surprised, that he is bigger than I thought he would be. All in all, I would highly recommend all three.

Another figure I'd really like would be a Hush as Bruce Wayne. That way I would be able to actually have a Bruce Wayne figure, without having to buy that ridiculous Batman 5 pack.

I'm reeeeaaaalllllly hoping we see a Deluxe Killer Croc at Toyfair, around the same size as Clayface, and that we get to see Wave 5, as I only want Poison Ivy from Wave 4.

KingKoopa: I can also recommend staractionfigures.co.uk, shop4world.com and easons now have a department51 which stock them :) I just wish we got the US prices (and release dates) :/

I really like the look of this wave, personally I prefer the figures to be smaller and more in scale with each other so i think im going to try putting manbats wings in hot water and bending them round (like they are in the sdcc photos). Really disappointed with wave 4, I really want to get the main characters like riddler, joker, penguin and two face, and it takes sooooooo long for them to do each wave! Hopefully they have another 1 or 2 to show at Toyfair

I think I'm going to modify Man-Bat a bit. Gonna sculpt some patches of hair, switch out the tubes for thinner ones, and try and see if I can add some elbow joints using a old marvel legend Mojo figure. Probably do a slight repaint to. Batman; Arkham Knight Series 3 - Manbat - Reference.jpg

These are the Mojo arms:
562ffda1c2537_245783b.jpg

@GoneTooFar Thanks for the recommendations, never came across them before! Seem pretty reasonable with prices (for this side of the pond anyway). I agree with you on price and release date 😞

I only need a handful of characters to complete this line. I really want a new Hatter, an accurate Clayface (I know it will never happen), Calendar man and seeing as AK got some thugs id love to see Dent, Penguin get the same treatment

DCC often release figures earlier than the dates they give. Considering Wave 3 were slated for March, and we got them in January, I'd think Wave 4 will probably hit around June/July. Though, it is DCC, so who knows... (I still haven't forgotten the 8 month delay on Clayface...)

When is Red Hood expected?

Back