DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey can you guys give me a list of the cartoon characters available like what SFA also collects. The phantasm figure looks great from the two pack

Yes I know this is the arkham thread mate. Didn't know there was another thread. Was just asking a simple question.

The wave 3 figures are out in Australia now. My LCS gets them in next Thursday, so I'll be heading in after work to definitely pick up the Man Bat and Professor Pyg figures, and perhaps the Azrael if it is a significant improvement over the AK Azrael figure. Red Hood is also technically part of this wave, but my LCS doesn't seem to be getting him in yet.

Since we are getting Ivy, my next two most wanted figures would be deathstroke and firefly. I just love the way they are boxed etc. they look so good these day compared back to the origins days.
I also love all the burn marks on firefly this game.

he looked the same with maybe some small changes looking at the high res pics.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

We really need to get all of the characters that have never had figures before first (ie. Deacon Blackfire, Nyssa), and then characters that haven't had a figure since the old Asylum/City figures or have had massive redesigns (ie. Mad Hatter and Firefly respectively). Deathstroke and Two-Face look very much the same as they did in previous games, so I think they could be skipped, or bundled into multi-packs if DCC are going to start taking that road.

Two face definitely needs a new character as he was a statue and an exclusive.
Firefly is just way over priced now to get also.
Deathstroke would be a could wave figure as he is a seller. People want him so instead of another batman in a wave he'd fit in perfect

Honestly, I really don't think they'll make another Arkham Deathstroke.
The previous one was fine as it is; with someone like Joker, there's at least a reason to make new figures, because he's had new costumes and variations on his looks, and could use more articulation. Deathstroke has perfect articulation already, and he looks exactly the same as he does from Origins. Even if he looks SLIGHTLY different, it would be on minuscule paint details alone. Getting the Origins Deathstroke fits perfectly with the Knight figures because they're exactly the same. Even Two-Face had a slight remodeling, but I don't see a reason why DC Collectibles would bother with another Deathstroke.

I could see them doing a Firefly, though, his look is different enough.

I really think we need new penguin and two face because the old figure had no articulation from the waist down. Mad Hatter and Black Mask are definitely with them.

We could get a black mask as he was part of the red hood mission.

Those three need updates probably the most before Joker. Penguin is worst articulation wise. Two-faced was awkward looking, and Riddler didn't look like the game.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

He is meant to be small though.. He is playing the DLC. But I agree he needs to move.
Riddler I completely agree with

Long time lurker of this thread, but I finally decided to join the discussion. Here's what I got. FullSizeRender.jpg

Back