DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our first AK 3 pack

CYxdylYWYAE19_C.jpg

https://twitter.com/BatmanArkham/status/688027967574937600

This is awesome. This also makes me wonder something, how much of these recent announcements were planned from the get go and how much was taken from the list we sent. Who knows, maybe I'm just looking at things that are mere coincidence. Either way, so stoked for these figures. Can't wait to see more of the militia on the future...just imagine the group shots with the Arkham Knight and Scarecrow in front.

I can see myself getting 5 sets. I'll give my nephews, and cousins the extra batmen.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ehhh. None of the new figures really grabbing me. Even from Wave 2 there was only really Gordon I was interested in.

Hoping future waves will be a little better. Give me a new Croc, Riddler and Freeze and I'm happy.

Glad to see more thugs, but I really wish it was a straight thug 3 pack. I really don't need any more of Batman if they aren't going to change anything.

I really like the new Harley, Ivy, and Killing Joke Joker figures too. I'm still hopeful of that DLC Joker and a new Sick/hallucination Joker as well. I wonder if a Barbara/Killing Joke Joker would have been a better two pack than Oracle and Batgirl though. Batgirl, Harley, and Top Hat Joker would have been a great 3 pack.

I won't be grabbing these as I only get one of the villains and superheroes, but it does show they are giving a little bit of everything for us so we should get a full roster.

Wow, I'm really keen for the new Joker, Ivy and Harley. I never got any of the Arkham Harley and Ivy's but since these are my preferred designs anyway, I'm actually happy that I waited. I've just decided to narrow down and create an "idealized" Arkham collection for myself and these three surprisingly fit what I have in mind.

Talon would be cool also [emoji1]

I hate how under-represented the Court of Owls are in the Arkham series (be it the Court itself, Talon or Owlman/Lincoln March). I actually decided to customize my Arkham Knight figure into Owlman/Lincoln March just so I can have a representative from the Court of Owls in my Arkham collection. I thought Arkham Knight and Lincoln's costume design closely matched each other in terms of silhouette and texturing. Didn't really care for the Arkham Knight figure myself, and I prefer the upcoming Red Hood-styled AK anyway.

nku2ud4.jpg

MeUDDzC.jpg

CJ01WZu.jpg

V8lMeDa.jpg

hGUf8Mn.jpg

I basically added new sculpt work on the head (so it looks more like an owl), and I added his twin hidden blades and attached a loop on his left side to hold one of his knives (didn't need to add on the right since the it already has a belt loop that can hold the other knife). Afterwards, I repainted the whole thing in white, black and metallic silver to match Lincoln's Owlman suit where I even selectively painted his chest to resemble Lincoln's owl chest piece. Then I added some gloss on certain areas to give the impression that his armor and mask are pearlescent white.

Now I have Bruce's crazy undead brother done in the style of the Arkham series. :yess:

Cleaned my shelves and updated the placement of some figures. Missing my AA 2 pack Bane, AC Riddler, Penguin, Nightwing, and Joker. I sold those to a friend who really liked the games and wanted a mini display at his office desk. My AA Scarecrow is currently getting revamped by a friend to have full articulation. uploadfromtaptalk1452986394323.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452986400576.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452986408747.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452986414962.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452986422793.jpg

agreed, it's going to be a treat to see all the figures plus hopefully the 2 pack of Barbara and batgirl.

Great looking displays RickCoronel! :)

I'm also looking forward to seeing all these new figures (and hopefully more) at Toy Fair. I also wonder if DCC will attempt to make the Batmobile at all. It seems their BTAS Batmobile was extremely popular, so that my have given them the incentive to do this version too possibly. Even though many people hated it in the game, I'm sure many would still buy it.

Oh same here, for sure, but I doubt they'd ever make that version. If they were going to do one from the Arkham games, 100% it would be the Knight version.

BATMAN: ARKHAM BATMAN AND THUGS ACTION FIGURES 3-PACK
Batman takes on two well-armed thugs in this action figure 3-pack inspired by the best-selling Arkham Knight videogame!
Thugs come with accessories shown here
4. SOLDIER – 6.88”
5. BATMAN – 7.63”
6. COMBAT EXPERT – 6.75”
$75.00 US • On sale AUGUST 2016

$75.00 for the Batman 3 pack??? I have zero intentions of buying that but i still think that is totally outrageous.

On BBTS its only 64.99...still ridiculous but better than that. I wonder if the price increase in because of the manufacturing process of these new figures. I mean, the new single figures are about $2 more than previous waves. So I wonder what has changed.

I'm getting 4-5 sets, give the Batmen to my nephews and little cousins. I'll probably be able to get them under $60.

Back