DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I knew. It's killing me as I'm thinking of getting back into these as the knight figures are brilliant and the origins figures are nice also.

I'd say we will see reveals of Wave 4 and perhaps even Wave 5 at Toyfair, if not just before the show, as DCC sometimes do.
I
I'm hoping to see Deacon Blackfire and Poison Ivy in Wave 4, I don't particularly care in what order they do the other characters. I'm really hoping to see that Deluxe AK Killer Croc sooner than later. A Mecha-Riddler would be awesome, but I'd have to see it in person, as it could possibly look weird with the rest of my figures.

Does anyone know or have heard anything around Montreal doing another Akham game? I really hope they do as these games are the best. What I really hope is the introduce killer moth as he is my fav villain.
Talon would be cool also [emoji1]

Apparently they are making TWO new games set in the DC Universe, so the chances of one of them (if not both to some degree) being an Arkham brand game is pretty high I'd say.

Two DC Comics Games Coming From WB Games Montreal | Arkhamverse.com

Toy Fair is February 15 - 16th. I'm sure we'll see the Oracle/Batgirl two pack then, and hopefully much more too!

That would be so cool to see new figures. I think I'm going to get back in the game but I only want one of each character.

Do you guys think we will ever get figures of Alfred or Cash? We have Gordon, so I don't see why we can't have Alfred. Cash isn't as essential, but he does play a part in Asylum and Knight. I would have liked Branden from Origins as well, but I get that he is too secondary for a figure to be viable.

Just got my 3-pack set of Executioner, Lady Shiva, and Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Got it for $45 + $5 shipping.

Still a bunch of characters I'd love to get.

New figures announced

CYsTu9ZWcAAwJca.jpg
CYsTu6LWYAMKxmA.jpg
CYsTu6NWkAA7far.jpg

https://twitter.com/RocksteadyGames/status/687665066410393601

Ivy looks great! So do Joker and Harley, but I'm actually a little shocked/surprised they released those versions of the characters.

EDIT: Kinda wish it was the Joker with top-hat from "A Matter of Family" DLC to go with the Harley figure. This version seems a little out of place with any other figures really.

Last edited:
Yeah I was hoping for a new Ivy. She was a great design. I actually really love all three.
If these are in a wave, I think we may get more waves as Ivy is the only one we all thought of from major characters.

I think I might buy 3, and modify 2 of them for AA and AC versions.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Blackfire, Riddler (mech suit), Hush, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Nyssa.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ivy has just pulled me back in to these figures. If the re release red hood and do knight firefly, I will be over the moo .

Back