DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I have recently been putting a lot of thought into the list we sent to DCC and I've been racking my brain trying to come up with the best possible combos of figures in order to make sure we get the characters we want get made. Any suggestions you guys have would be great, and if enough of the same suggestions gets posted I think I'll send them to DCC as a recommendation for maximum profit for all of us. Sorry if this isn't the best wording, I'm writing this after a long day of work.

Yeah, I have to say I'm not 100% clear what you're asking :lol Do you want us to list waves of figures we'd like? Or 2 packs, 3 packs? And just Arkham Knight figures, or Asylum/City figures we didn't get?

Did they get back to you with any worthwhile comments the last time you chased them up about 'the list'?

Yeah, I have to say I'm not 100% clear what you're asking :lol Do you want us to list waves of figures we'd like? Or 2 packs, 3 packs? And just Arkham Knight figures, or Asylum/City figures we didn't get?

Did they get back to you with any worthwhile comments the last time you chased them up about 'the list'?

Yeah I should have worded it better, but essentially yes. And to your other question, not really. But I'm trying to be optimistic about this, which is rare since I'm a pessimist by nature. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling on both sides so we each get the most out a potential arrangement. The way I figure it, if DCC knows which manner of packing these figures together will maximize profit for them, the more likely they are to actually make the figures in question.

So yeah, which would be of these options would be better for you guys; additional wave of figures or multiple figure packs?

I think there are a couple of waves left. I have no idea how they would work but I think the following figures need releases :-
Poison Ivy
Two Face
Penguin
Firefly
Joker
Deacon

Then I think the dlc characters need to be released :-
Batgirl
Killer Croc
Mad Hatter
Mr Freeze
Ras

The best way is this potentially happening is this: traditional figure waves for Knight and multi-figure packs for the older Arkham lines.

Who is left for the older lines? I can think of calander man but I'd love them to up date the major characters with the new tooling as they are so much better figures. Zsasz is one I can think off that drastically needs an update.

Maybe if we had a list off all characters we think need to be made and then characters that could do with an up grade. Most will be in both groups I'd think.

Arkham Origins 2 packs:

Mr Freeze & XE Suit Batman
Penguin & Mad Hatter

Arkham City 4 pack:

Calendar Man, Black Mask, Zsasz (updated), Ivy (updated)

Arkham Knight waves:

Wave 1 - Poison Ivy, Penguin, Mad Hatter, Riddler (Mech suit deluxe)
Wave 2 - Batman (Arkham City suit V2), Mr Freeze, Firefly, Killer Croc (deluxe)

Wave 2 - Two Face, Firefly, Deacon Black, Mr Freeze

Wave 3 - Deathstroke, Ras A Gul, Killer Croc, ?

Arkham Origins:

Bullock, Gordon, and Barbara 3-Pack
Loeb, Branden, and Black Mask (updated) 3-Pack

And I'd put Enigma alongside Penguin an Mad Hatter.

Arkham Origins:

Bullock, Gordon, and Barbara 3-Pack
Loeb, Branden, and Black Mask (updated) 3-Pack

And I'd put Enigma alongside Penguin an Mad Hatter.

The thing is though, if as you say you want to put forward a list that DCC would see as profitable and are likelier to make, I really don't see them even contemplating those characters at all.

It's not that I think your list isn't good, I'd likely buy all of them. I just don't see DCC going for them, even if a number of us hardcore Arkham collectors say we'd want them. I think we'd more likely have to stick to heroes/villains rather than civilians/alter-egos for them to stand a chance at being made.

Legion what's your knight waves?
Haven't really put much thought into that, but...off the top of my head.

Wave 3: Penguin, Ivy, Deacon Blackfire, and Ra's
Wave 4: Firefly, Two-Face, Mad Hatter, and Mr. Freeze
Wave 5: Nyssa, Hush, Deathstroke (maybe), and Joker
Deluxe Wave:
Killer Croc, and Riddler w/ Mech Suit

Does anyone know or have heard anything around Montreal doing another Akham game? I really hope they do as these games are the best. What I really hope is the introduce killer moth as he is my fav villain.
Talon would be cool also [emoji1]

Does anyone know or have heard anything around Montreal doing another Akham game? I really hope they do as these games are the best. What I really hope is the introduce killer moth as he is my fav villain.
Talon would be cool also [emoji1]

Well, if the ending of Origins was any indication, their next game will be a Suicide Squad game set in the Arkham universe. Doesn't seem such a bad idea with the Suicide Squad movie hitting later this year. People would probably actually be really interested in a game after that.

I hope we get a riddler separate from his mech suit - with a trophy for his accessory :D

Any idea when we will find out about a new wave? wave 3 is solicited for February right?

Back