DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only think of one (maybe two) significant characters who weren't publicly known in the Season of Infamy DLC, but other than that Croc, Hatter, Ra's and Freeze have been public knowledge for a while, and are probably the only ones worth getting figures of.
...Obviously I would buy them all. I have a mighty need right now, there are so many good designs in this game.

Can you put all the characters from the DLC in a spoiler so I can see who they all are please?

Spoiler Spoiler:
are the only characters who make an appearance in the Season of Infamy that were not publicized. Both pleasant surprises, but I don't think they're going to be worthy of figures. On the other hand, I want me that Croc right now, damn it.

There's talk of more content on the way in whatever form, so potentially there's more to come! We'll have to wait and see. Check out the latest Arkham Insider to see what I mean.

It's a fair point, but personally I think they're gonna go through all the main Arkham Knight characters before they even start to consider DLC characters, minor in particular (I can see them releasing Croc earlier)
Keep in mind we still have yet to get figures of:
Joker
Riddler (and potentially, his robot)
Poison Ivy
Penguin
Two-Face
Firefly
Deacon Blackfire
And probably some others I forgot.

So I'm predicting about two more waves before we hear about DLC figures. What I don't get is why we haven't seen the Batgirl/Oracle Two-Pack yet. That was on preview, but photos weren't allowed to be taken. Doesn't that come out in June?

We definitely need a deluxe of that Killer Croc! How big would it be? Solomon Grundy/Clayface big? He seemed to have grown a lot since Asylum. Was the original Asylum Croc slightly too small? I think the Origins Croc figure was bigger than the Asyulm one? Either way, he seems to be at least twice the height of Batman now.

I'd love to see an updated Mad Hatter, as I never got the Arkham City one. Ra's looks quite different, but I'm not sure if it's a look they would make a figure of?

It will be interesting to see what DCC bring to toy fair. I hope this line still has legs, as they really seem to be pumping out the TAS and Icons figures of late.

Played through the dlc today and I agree on all 4 characters. The AK character designs are so good.

Hey guys, post your collections on here for everyone to see. Love seeing how everyone displays theirs.
If I could have a wish list I'd love a new poison ivy, firefly and mad hatter. That would pull be right back into collecting these.

Long time lurker here, but since you asked... I'm pretty happy with my Arkham collection. :)

Back