DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

I pre-ordered Arkham Knight Series 2 Robin, Nightwing, Gordon, Arkham Knight. Just need to need to grab Scarecrow and possibly Batman and some older releases like Azrael, Clayface Ras and I will be caught up.

Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Not spoilers here.

Any word when they will release the Arkham Knight figure?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think I remember hearing a July/August release, possibly September. I hope one of his accessories is a unmasked head.

Damn, I didnt want to wait that long to get an AK

I haven't signed on here in a long time! Having just finished AK there are a LOT of spoilery characters that I want (and assume will happen) figures!

I'm recently begging to prioritise this collection again, Two Face and Talia arrived today and that pretty much polishes off the main City characters, just need the deluxe and the twins now.

Asylum wise I only need Poision Ivy and Titan Joker, he'll be a little more tricky to afford,

although I have a few Origins figures I've decided I'm going to leave them be for now, prioritise the main trilogy, trying to save money.

And so far from Knight I just have Red Hood, but am going to try and keep on top of each wave as they come out.

It HAS been a long time since you visited this thread! You used to do video reviews of your Arkham figures didn't you? I remember watching those. You should start them up again.

I've just finished the game too, and in terms of Arkham Knight figures there's a lot I'd love DCC to make. Also we need a few characters with their new looks like Penguin, Ivy and Riddler.

BBTS says September.

BBTS tends to get in their Arkham figures after other places. I don't really use them for the line, plus their prices on the line are higher than what I can get them for.

Knowing DCC though, the Arkham Knight could just come out all of a sudden, at any time now. I've seen figures come out months before the projected release date, and months after...

Yes! Especially since they skipped Ivy with the City figures and Penguin with the Origins ones!

I wonder if we'll get an Oracle figure? Would she have to count as deluxe because of her chair?

I was wondering, aside from Eglemoss, Hot Wheels and the DC exclusive one, are there any companies making the Arkham Knight Batmobile? I REALLY need one! :gah:

So is anyone with me in feeling that we need a new Arkham Joker sculpt? It's been a long while since Arkham Asylum and we know DC Collectibles has improved significantly when it comes to both facial sculpts and articulation, both of which a new Joker could use. Plus, without spoiling anything, we all know Joker has at least SOME presence in Arkham Knight, so he could easily be released under that line.

who do you guys think we will see in wave 3? i am thinking joker and ivy at least
My money is on: Penguin, Ivy,
Spoiler Spoiler:
, Azrael, for Wave 3. For Wave 4: Two-Face, Riddler,
Spoiler Spoiler:
, Firefly.

Deluxe:
Oracle with wheelchair
Spoiler Spoiler:

I messaged DC Collectibles and this is the end of the conversation "The suspense is killing me! I hope we see Professor Pyg, Deacon Blackfire, and Oracle"

":)

I hope we don’t disappoint - but I think you will find a least something
to be happy about..."

I was a little bit disappointed in the lack of a character with Super Deluxe potential like Grundy and Clayface from City. Though I can't wait to get the new characters that haven't received a figure before. Also, I think I will buy all of wave 2 bar Robin, because I really don't dig the inclusion of the hood this time around.

Wave 3:
bmakazraelafjpg-9c6ca2_765w.jpg

bmakmanbatafjpg-349cf8_765w.jpg

bmakpropygafjpg-349cf9_765w.jpg

Back