DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

That seems a bit too much to be bummed about :lol
Well the figure, while inaccurate, portrays pretty much everything that happened in the game, Joker morph, sword in his back, axe hand. They really should have at least sculpted a painted it, or even made it a removable piece.

The cure is a good chunk of the plot and why Batman meets half the villians, I'm just saying I'm disappointed they didnt represent it, was a part of Clayface at all times uniike the ice and Joker bits.

Scarecrow and Harley have arrived at BTTS so check your inboxes, though if you didn't preorder with before hand they've since sold out on that site for the time being.

My friend just got in the Arkham Knight figures, sending out my Scarecrow, Harley, and Batman tomorrow. Got them for $66 shipped. I did check but he's gonna sell the rest at WonderCon.

Cool is your friend in the US

Cool is your friend in the US

Yup, in California same as me. I get those prices since I'm a few cities over so cheap shipping, and because I've been buying my Arkham figures from him for years as well as other lines when I collected others. I buy directly from him instead of through his site.

Not sure if people like the previous SDCC Arkham Knight Batmobile. But MattyCollectors has it back instock and 1 day only 20% off with free shipping. They also have other recently sold out figures back up.

Just ordered the Asylum 4 Pack, Grundy, Titan Joker, and Dr Strange. Then will probably buy Catwoman, Riddler, Clayface, Arkahm City 4 pack and a few Joker thugs by the end of the week. Arkham collection will be near completion then!

I should have Harley, Scarecrow, and Bats tomorrow. Package was sent to the wrong office, it's now it's way. I'll take pictures of all of them. Any requests, I have almost every Arkham figure minus Zsasz, and exclusive Joker.

The only one I'm missing is Arkham Asylum Series 2 Bane. He goes for so much... :'(

Ever since the new deluxe Bane/Batman 2-pack came out, the price for the original Asylum series 2 Bane here in the UK has dropped drastically. He used to sell for about £300 ($445), but now he's dropped to under £100. He doesn't even sell for that now. I've seen eBay auctions for that figure not sell at £85.

To be honest, I much prefer the newer deluxe Bane anyway. I don't even display the series 2 one now, he's in the "doubles drawer" :lol

I have every figure except this...

4d925eeb.jpg

And I came close twice. First time a fellow forum member linked to a China eBay listing for it. They had 2 in stock, a clear picture of it, so they had it somewhere. When it arrives they sent the wrong thing and couldnt find the one they pictured.

Second time is in the new Bruce Wayne 5 Pack, solicit pictures show that Batman, but I asked Kevin and he said that was a mistake. I hope it somehow gets mistakenly put it that set.

Visually I actually prefer the Asylum Bane The paint is amazing on that figure. Four different colors for his skin! His rage face looks menacing, if only he wasn't dropping a deuce.

Dang looks awesome

Those look awesome! Are you opening them?

yup, I'm a opener. Been messing around with them now. They're probably the most posable of the arkham figures. I like batman more than I thought I would as I don't like the suit but that's due to the articulation being better than it was on Origins Batman. That's my favorite look from the games though.

I'll take requests since I'm going to take some pics later.

Just started to resize images so I can upload them. It'll be up in 30mins hopefully.

Back