DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Just got the new Harley, Robin, and Scarface.

Robin will replace my mattel version even though it lacks the articulation the matty one has. I'm going to mod the neck to get more motion and glue the hood to the cape while cutting the hood loose from the head. I may try get some thigh swivels sliced in to.

Harley & Scarface are the clear winners of the set for me. I like the color changes so much more, plus the new arms she has. Her gun fits perfectly and looks accurate. "Joker" Scarface was such a cool surprise and I just love those little things. I added both to my shelves, Harley's holding her gun and Scarface in her other hand.

I am so far loving the Mourning Harley and Copperhead figures, easily the best figures out of each individual pack for me. With DCC's pension for multi packs recently, what Arkham related packs do you think/hope for will be announced next?

I'm thinking/hoping that we can get these if they do more Origins figures:

One new figure and two slight changes or paint changes:

Lady Shiva/Bane unmasked/Black Mask unmasked
James Gordon/Penguin (City body w/new head)/Batman unmasked
Mad Hatter Goon/Black Mask Goon/Joker Goon [all of them can have the small suit with different decos with new heads]
Electrocutioner
TN-1 Bane (Deluxe Figure)
GCPD SWAT/Branden - 3-pack
GCPD Police - 3-pack

If they do more Arkham Asylum/City:

AC Zsasz (pants/shirtless)/Arkham Inmate/Bruce Wayne (Goon body from AO with Infected Bruce head)
AC Calendar Man/Arkham Inmate (same body as CM, leg w/o brace, new head)/Hush (Bruce head)
AC Poison Ivy (articulated)/Batman (AC4 body with AA boots/gauntlets)/Joker thugs (repaint)
AC Catwoman (articulated)/GCPD Police (AO GCPD Police body, new head)/Joker (NYCC repaint)
AC Commissioner Gordon/Black Mask (Com. Gordon body, new head/gun harness)/Batman (AC4 repaint)
AA Aaron Cash/AC William North/AC Eddie Burlow (same bodies with new heads) - 3-pack
AA Titan Thug (Deluxe figure)

Got pictures of three more commissions I had done for me.

Bane's Mercenaries from Origins:
HOxU4w.jpg

TN5nBi.jpg

FNprWh.jpg

James Gordon from Arkham Origins:
yMD96m.jpg

WDWYRg.jpg

And Quincy Sharp from Arkham Asylum/City:
vAy1CS.jpg

x3rkop.jpg

if2EB2.jpg

Quincy Sharp with James Gordon:
ruuUTt.jpg

thanks for the heads up sfa, just preordered. I would hate having to pay the aftermarket price for this figure.

That is a badass looking figure if I do say so myself, any word on what scale its gonna be? My reason being if DCC doesn't come out with their own version, something I find unlikely, could I put this figure with the rest of my collection and it not stand out like a sore thumb.

I'm pretty sure that IS a DCC figure. It certainly looks like it, and it has the same information and release date as the other Arkham Knight DCC figures on the Gamestop site.

^ True, but it says that for all the other DCC figures, and the DCC statues. I think maybe Diamond Comics refers to Diamond the distributors that DCC sell through? I'm not 100% on that, but I think that's who DCC distribute through.

A guy on another forum who works at Gamestop showed us a notice to the staff about the figure and it says DC Collectibles figure. No ome else even has the rights to make Arkham figures besides Mattel and Play Arts.

Thanks for posting the bigger picture SFA, only had seen the tiny one on the website previously. Now I can tell he doesn't have the Anarky sleeves. I loved it on Anarky, but Copperhead has such bad paint issues with it coming off because its cast in flesh but has so much paint on it. So glad I won't havemto worry about this figure doing that. Seriously, first Copperhead was so bad I returned it, second one was a lot better bit still has ome little spot where there isn't paint.

Really odd to get a DCC exclusive figure. Maybe the Red Hood DLC is only available at Gamestop? I know it's a preorder bonus but perhaps Gamestop is hoarding Red Hood stuff.

Also, one last note, the guy who works at Gamestop said you can preorder this at your local store and it will be shipped there for you so you don't have to pay shipping.

It means no store pickup if you order online. You can only pick up in person if you preorder in person.

Definitely pre-ordering. AK Red Hood seems like Jason Todd's best outfit/design by far, so I wouldn't wanna miss this.

I pre-ordered AK Red Hood as well.

I'm currently building a Arkham City Black Mask and to start I commissioned a custom head sculpt. The customizer used a MOTUC Scareglow head and sculpted the rip in the mask, the hair and painted eyes and full repaint.

SC9wSx.jpg

Reference:
r2baHq.jpg

Here's a new image of the Gamestop Exclusive Red Hood figure.

It's an official image and confirms that it is indeed a DCC figure. Also worth noting is the fact they've clearly blacked out the figures face in this photo. Perhaps the Gamestop exclusive figure is an unmasked variant? Perhaps DCC will release a regular Red Hood in a future wave?

Whatever the case, the figure looks great.

Also, the Arkham City Clayface Deluxe Figure has been re-solicited for March 2015, so at least he hasn't been cancelled for good.

Clay face is going to be epic! Is scale going to be ginger than Grundy?

^ Yep, Clayface is going to be about an inch bigger than Grundy according to the official solicit info. So Grundy is roughly 12", and Clayface is roughly 13".

Back